For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
You are right, but it starts with the “tweet vomit.” They knew what he was capable of, but severely misjudged how far he would go, and how much of their soul they would be required to sell...more to follow.
trump doesn't have an off button.. i think it sells well with his crowd , but the rest of us , not so much...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
has anybody ever wondered.. ???...how much does trump profit from all those caps , flags and tee's that he sells.. does anybody wonder why he does/ did all those rallies.. it's for merchandise sales...the biggest lure to him as president is the monetary gain..

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
trump doesn't have an off button.. i think it sells well with his crowd , but the rest of us , not so much...
Biden should just sit back and wait- he commented that "More people could die if the transition isn't smooth". No shyte. People will die if the Sun rises or sets, if the sky turns red, if a bird chirps, etc. I see nothing good in that comment and anyone who would be affected by it is an idiot but I know someone who would say that comment is proof of something. Same person who said an allegation was proof.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
has anybody ever wondered.. ???...how much does trump profit from all those caps , flags and tee's that he sells.. does anybody wonder why he does/ did all those rallies.. it's for merchandise sales...the biggest lure to him as president is the monetary gain..
Your blindness is showing. I know people are going to crap all over me for this, but.....

OK, how did the Clintons, Obama and Biden go from relative poverty to net worth of tens of millions of dollars (with Biden being the piker)? BY SELLING THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hillary said they were dirt poor when they left the White House, Obama said "...at some point, you've made enough money". Biden has sold books, they all charge a buttload for speeches and if you look into it, Biden recently took in more than $340 Million in campaign contributions. BTW- book deals come with a huge advance and there's really no cost to the person whose name is on the cover but the hats and other merch cost the seller. That's a big difference.

Monetary gain, for someone who didn't take his Presidential salary? GMAB! Show me another POTUS who ever did that.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, whores. But Trump didn’t make the salary decision out of the goodness of his heart.:D JFK and Hoover were also wealthy and donated their checks. Trump takes a buck of the salary and donates a quarter of it. His real estate earning are enormous. Oh, and guess how much he makes off of taxpayers when officials from around the world are put up in Trump Hotels. Don’t forget the money he stole from his “nonprofit.” They just haven’t cared enough to look into the Clintons cuz’ people end up dead when they cross Bonny and Clyde. But, yikes, Trump? F#%k, are we gonna tell the fat kid what a hero he is if he donates a few crumbs after eating most of the f#%kin’ cake?:rolleyes: They’re all whores and crooks and are all the richer for it.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Your blindness is showing. I know people are going to crap all over me for this, but.....

OK, how did the Clintons, Obama and Biden go from relative poverty to net worth of tens of millions of dollars (with Biden being the piker)? BY SELLING THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hillary said they were dirt poor when they left the White House, Obama said "...at some point, you've made enough money". Biden has sold books, they all charge a buttload for speeches and if you look into it, Biden recently took in more than $340 Million in campaign contributions. BTW- book deals come with a huge advance and there's really no cost to the person whose name is on the cover but the hats and other merch cost the seller. That's a big difference.

Monetary gain, for someone who didn't take his Presidential salary? GMAB! Show me another POTUS who ever did that.
Trump is special in that he abuses his office to enrich himself.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Keep telling that to yourself.
Let me qualify that a bit: Modern US Presidents have, while in office, not used it to enrich themselves. Certainly not near the level of Trump. If you disagree, please mention a former President you think has done this.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Let me qualify that a bit: Modern US Presidents have, while in office, not used it to enrich themselves. Certainly not near the level of Trump. If you disagree, please mention a former President you think has done this.
Precisely. What ex-presidents do to earn a living after they leave office, such as book-writing and speech-giving, is completely above board. If they become wealthy from such activity, so be it. But, the list of presidents engaging in breath-taking activity contravening normal conflict-of-interest guidelines while in office appears to have a single occupant.

This is just one example:

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief

i understand the post presidency "cash out",, but i don't think anybody actively sought to squeeze every cent available out of his voters *while* in office... it's tacky

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
that's the decorum .. use the office...post occupancy.. to enrich ones financial legacy.. trump is the guy who doesn't gaf about what's right or wrong .. if it isn't written in stone he'll abuse the norm..

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
that's the decorum .. use the office...post occupancy.. to enrich ones financial legacy.. trump is the guy who doesn't gaf about what's right or wrong .. if it isn't written in stone he'll abuse the norm..
Some time ago I wrote in a post that the US Constitution is just a piece of old paper unless people uphold it. As I recall that post was not universally loved :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I think I get the gist of the post, but on the other hand I'm not American....
I dunno. You were right saying it's only a piece of paper unless people follow it, but people don't like that sort of talk. Hence, booing you even though you are technically correct.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I think I get the gist of the post, but on the other hand I'm not American....
he's agreeing with you .. at least that'as my read.. it is a bit ambiguous .. btw have you experienced the "how dare you" question (whatever the wingers are worshiping at the moment about "patriotism" ) even though you don't even live here?

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I dunno. You were right saying it's only a piece of paper unless people follow it, but people don't like that sort of talk. Hence, booing you even though you are technically correct.
Yeah, I'm a victim :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis