What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Xbox One Series X - Picked up at Best Buy at 6AM, no more midnight pickups, I am too old for that
xbox1.jpg
xbox2.jpg

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
Not every day I can post that everything in this picture is new. Ok, we built the table behind the couch a few years ago, but literally everything else is new.

More info here on the components and the home reno behind it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Well I could not believe my eyes!!! Guitar Amp! No cord to test, so gonna take it home to see if it works with my cords. Exciting!!!!
4B005607-1DE0-4479-946C-9FDEC982098F.jpeg
1546ADC0-DA0A-4A7F-8F3A-2375A9681FB6.jpeg

Edit it turns on! :eek: :eek: :DPlug in guitar tomorrow to test. Cleaned her up and she looks like new.
3F07BAEE-EADD-48AE-A136-0B1ED0494E77.jpeg

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Dude! that's One Helluva store! The pawnshops down here don't have half the cool things you been picking up.
I go to two of them Thrift dtore every week just to see what they got. I mostly pickup Vinyl for 1-2 bucks then leave. Don’t know much about golf, but I bet those are decent. Im sure they are gone since alot of people play golf here in Florida.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
No kidding. He's got a thrift store gold mine.
I guess Im lucky so far. Its was thrilling finding stuff there. I used to go to see clothes and boom Vinyl, Electronics and more. Yall gotta visit your local ones.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
These came in today, completes my whole RTi line.
View attachment 41554View attachment 41555
Those look familiar. :) I love my color, but those look fantastic. To my surprise they sound really good in a home theater setup. Congrats. You got some great stuff this month.

Got 4 classical boxsets(35 CDs all together) for $4 + Bubble DVD $1 from of all places dollar tree yesterday! The other stuff is thrift stuff.
6C4DC770-0CCB-4460-ADE1-49613E18587E.jpeg

New Lion King/Toy story on BD $2 each. Vinyl $2 each. That Luis Miguel I was surprised to see. Had it on CD.
59D08768-742F-4AA6-80F3-2C1A8816BDC0.jpeg

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I've got La Bamba (about Richie Valens), next is to try to find a movie about The Big Bopper to complete the theme.

IMG_2973.JPG

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I’m assuming you have a 4K TV as well, you’ll have to give us an update on your opinion of how games play. Also how quiet is the Blu-ray player and fan noise?
I only have played Assassin's Creed so far, but I sold an older 850D and got a 900H 65 inch. Unit is really whisper quiet, you can not hear it from like 6 feet away and even up close. The drive makes nor more noise than a typical High end 4k Blu-Ray player, it is also quiet.

Load Times: Finally no long waits, so nice!

PS5 comes tomorrow

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
That bag is worth at least $15 so good buy. Did you get some big rain today?
Hmmm I should check back and get them. I need some relaxing stuff. Im sure they are gone though. Yep going to work and coming back its been raining every day for about 3 weeks! Trying to drive carefully.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Hmmm I should check back and get them. I need some relaxing stuff. Im sure they are gone though. Yep going to work and coming back its been raining every day for about 3 weeks! Trying to drive carefully.
We got some wind and rain here in St Johns county but nothing too bad, Been a mild hurricane season here.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis