Status
Not open for further replies.
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
LOL as if it even comes close to f'in drumphy's "gaffes" (i.e. lies, incompetence, corruption, etc)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Imagine that some day we could have two (or more) candidates that aren't over 70. I like to dream.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I honestly don't care in the slightest if NYPost article is even remotely true. Compared to rRumps familia dubious achievements, Biden and his son are halo bearing angels.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Is drumphy still phoning in stories to the Post?

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
I honestly don't care in the slightest if NYPost article is even remotely true. Compared to rRumps familia dubious achievements, Biden and his son are halo bearing angels.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Alexander Hamilton would roll over in his grave if he could see what Rupert Murdoch has done after buying the New York Post! Even the format looks like National Enquirer!
(Hamilton started the post in the very early 1800's)

Sealman

Sealman

Junior Audioholic
Found this on the web. Not sure if it is true or not , however since no one else seems to think fact checking is all that important I will post it anyways.

Regarding the NYT article on Trump taxes.
It literally says he filed extensions in 2016/2017, pre-paid 5.2 million, ended up owing less, left the money with the IRS for future payments, and only had to pay $750 first two years in WH because he already overpaid in the previous two years. (Insert eye roll).
1. Media only needs you to read the headline and start sharing the pre-made memes to reinforce the misinformation. Most people don't look further than a meme and base their opinion on that and a loaded headline.
2. NYT admits there is nothing illegal in the returns. Trump didn't cheat or break the law.
3. We should be worried as Americans about how these supposed returns were obtained.
4. Invest in Real Estate because YES deductions, depreciations, and tax advantages are awesome! Thank you, NYT, for pointing that out.
5. Remember that Congress passes the tax laws that allow these "loophole" tax breaks.
6. Tax reform that helped to make this possible took place under the OBAMA administration and while Biden was in the Senate.
7. When asked during the debate how much he paid in taxes for those years Trump replied "millions" because he, in fact, did pay millions...prepaid millions.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Found this on the web. Not sure if it is true or not , however since no one else seems to think fact checking is all that important I will post it anyways.

It literally says he filed extensions in 2016/2017, pre-paid 5.2 million, ended up owing less, left the money with the IRS for future payments, and only had to pay $750 first two years in WH because he already overpaid in the previous two years. (Insert eye roll).
1. Media only needs you to read the headline and start sharing the pre-made memes to reinforce the misinformation. Most people don't look further than a meme and base their opinion on that and a loaded headline.
2. NYT admits there is nothing illegal in the returns. Trump didn't cheat or break the law.
3. We should be worried as Americans about how these supposed returns were obtained.
4. Invest in Real Estate because YES deductions, depreciations, and tax advantages are awesome! Thank you, NYT, for pointing that out.
5. Remember that Congress passes the tax laws that allow these "loophole" tax breaks.
6. Tax reform that helped to make this possible took place under the OBAMA administration and while Biden was in the Senate.
7. When asked during the debate how much he paid in taxes for those years Trump replied "millions" because he, in fact, did pay millions...prepaid millions.
tRrump may or may not be guilty of tax evasion, this not for keyboard warriors like me and you to decide, but theren't is smoke without fire.
tRrump list of offenses which easily quality him for a lifetime of prison is already constitution long and next time Moskow Mitch won't be there to cover for him.
I really can't be bothered to write a lengthy response, I'm tired and I have better things to do, but just ONE example, and this alone he should be hanged:

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

The analysis by the NYT couldn't possibly tell if there is something illegal or not in the returns and they said as much. There's too much background accounting details not present in a tax return. He may have followed the rules but with drumphy the odds are against it. He's always looking to cheat in everything if he thinks it an advantage for him. We definitely need tax reform.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Personally my head hurts listening to Trump or Biden speak. I will however vote for Trump based on his political record [something he lacked first time round].
More likely you're voting for drumph because you have no clue or just hate life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis