Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's getting to the point if you postup anything some just can't help themselves with Condescending and belittling trolling of personal Bullying attacks.
I block different people for different things ... even if it's only for bad punctuation skills.

Oh wait, was that Condescending? :D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I block different people for different things ... even if it's only for bad punctuation skills.

Oh wait, was that Condescending? :D
No hard feelings bro! it's a Choice lol Mr Monkey :D

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
If she lets me...
At least you know the answer is always yes in NJ.

Not boring but Erin's amp is at the UPS box thingy up the road.

Best be gettin' that. Lacking real problems, I'm bummed about chores.

Spending lots time in a pool because buoyancy is weight control to the parts that count.

Anonymous FB transmission over ... got sh!t to do.

- had the amp shipped to the girl. am back at getting her id to unlock the amp. will update.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
An hour long lesson on bit depth, the worlds longest news article ever and now Irv's article on the vaccine make being even vaguely informed exhausting. I'm glad things went the way they did. Having freakin' Canada and Norway look down their noses at us with thinly veiled disgust and pity was insufferable.

Can we please go invade Moscow now? We can test communism out on them one more time, just to be sure.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
An hour long lesson on bit depth, the worlds longest news article ever and now Irv's article on the vaccine make being even vaguely informed exhausting. I'm glad things went the way they did. Having freakin' Canada and Norway look down their noses at us with thinly veiled disgust and pity was insufferable.

Can we please go invade Moscow now? We can test communism out on them one more time, just to be sure.
It's too late in the year to invade Moscow - you'll get stuck in the snow!

Effin' rookies... :rolleyes:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
It's too late in the year to invade Moscow - you'll get stuck in the snow!

Effin' rookies... :rolleyes:
You guys are used to the snow. Feel like taking care of that for us? I hear we have a new guy in charge and he might make it worth your while. ;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Thank God that doesn't apply to audio..
That's sarcasm, right? For as much as I use it, you'd think I'd be certain.

I gotta go see my stylist.

Since I was smart enough to start fights with everybody b4 the holidays I will hopefully only have my girl to admire it.

Social Distancing Level: EXPERT

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis