Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Plain old grilled cheese... Did you jazz it up at all???
Whoa, did you just call grilled cheese 'plain'?

There's an episode of 'Chance' where the fat guy talks about making a grilled cheese properly.

Rated PG13

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Up state NY'er... I figure its some hand ground multi-grain bread with local farm cheese made from the milk of a goat named Bella...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Up state NY'er... I figure its some hand ground multi-grain bread with local farm cheese made from the milk of a goat named Bella...
I know somebody like that up in Maine that gets dairy from a local operation with the best yogurt ever. Killer milk of course. This lady claims to know the cow her dairy comes from. Craig is more likely to know the local moonshiner.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Overlord
Why is it next to impossible to buy whole wheat bread without added sugar? I don't want my sandwich bread slices to be sweet. Not even a little bit. This isn't a fucken desert! If I wanted sweet, I'd gotten a wonder bread.
This includes my local Whole Foods :mad:

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Why is it next to impossible to buy whole wheat bread without added sugar? I don't want my sandwich bread slices to be sweet. Not even a little bit. This is a fucken desert! If I wanted sweet, I'd gotten a wonder bread.
This includes my local Whole Foods :mad:
That's it... Screw this audio bull crap... I'm going to join a bread baking fourm!

Latest posts

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis