FS: Marantz SR8012 11CH Atmos/DTS:X AV Receiver

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I'm selling my Marantz SR8012 11CH AV receiver I've been using in the Audioholics Family room system for the past 2 years. It's in mint condition and an A-Stock unit that was thoroughly tested by Marantz engineering in Japan before being sent to me for review. The only reason for sale is I just got in the SR8015 which is the replacement to this model retailing for $3200.

My unit is well cared for, light usage and has the remote, accessories and SR8015 packing material. I will sell to one lucky AH member for $1900. Contact me if interested ASAP.

See review here: https://www.audioholics.com/av-receiver-reviews/marantz-sr8012-receiver

SR8012.jpg

SR8012-back.jpg

C

Choltz90

Audiophyte
Hi, my name is Chris, I just joined the forum. Ive been watching your YouTube videos as im building my own home theater now. The Marantz your selling is the one I am looking for, for my setup. If its available still, I could paypal you the 1900 by tomorrow. I can't transfer cash to my bank today because of the holiday, and id need to make a deposit. If that makes sense ill take it off your hands. If you sell it today, then someone else is getting a great deal. Let me know. Best.

Chris.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
@gene , did you sell it?
I'm thinking since he did not do anything to alert you (like quote your original post), you may not have noticed Choltz90's offer.
Just wanted you to have an FYI!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Sorry guys. I sold this over a month ago.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis