Status
Not open for further replies.
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Despite that, this is still the place to be. How f^%&ed up is that?
We are all hoping this is temporary!
If it stayed like this, I'd be ready to move! Canada, Costa Rico, Azores Islands, Uruguay, or Equador all have nice places to be!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
If it stayed like this, I'd be ready to move! Canada, Costa Rico, Azores Islands, Uruguay, or Equador all have nice places to be!
I hear Costa Rica is very nice. I know someone who moved to Panama and he seems to be very happy.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Nah, it's the new normal. Some lady on FB just told me to go eff myself in the @ss with a cactus and called me a douche bag. And she was a lefty! Obviously no sense of humor though.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
On the mail-in voting issue:
It is wrong to require people to go through the normal voting procedures given the ramifications of Covid-19. Depending on the individuals health, this is risking their life to vote. I have a friend who is 92 and is by all appearances, and talking to him, in great health; but he certainly looks at Covid 19 as something not to play Russian Roulette with.

However, if the concern is so great over fraud with mail-in ballots, it seems like some variation of dedicated ballot drop boxes at the same schools/churches run similar to the way the drive-through/walk-through Covid-19 testing is done. A group of people more familiar could work it out; but, for example, I might imagine a sheet of plastic with a hole for passing ID back and forth (or the owner could display it through the hole while the poll worked verified it) and then handing the completed ballot to the worker and the voter watches it go through scanner and put into secure box for paper backup. (I assume they use scanners, but however it is done, this does not seem hard if the current administration wanted to do it - you could have the same checks currently used indoors being done outside.
A little more interesting, it seems like ATM's could easily be adapted to record person holding up ID, posing for face pic, and deposit ballot. Probably couldn't happen this year, but I could see it as the future of voting!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Nah, it's the new normal. Some lady on FB just told me to go eff myself in the @ss with a cactus and called me a douche bag. And she was a lefty! Obviously no sense of humor though.
Nice!
S&M girl!
Did you get her number?!!!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
It's because we've managed to not be a dictatorship, we've managed to ensure that votes count, that laws are deliberated upon and not just mandated.

That's how progress is made, that's how people from all walks of life are afforded opportunities to better themselves.

If you lose democracy, you lose those opportunities. One side fights to expand, one side fights to contract. I hope my fear is overblown, but I see November 3rd as the final tipping point in this nation's history.

In my lifetime only one president has ever declared mail-in voting a massive fraud and instructed the postmaster general to actively dismantle the US mail sorting infrastructure immediately before an election. That's a slippery slope. What comes next after November? News? Internet? Education? Books? We have plenty of examples worldwide to see what happens when checks and balances erode.

We call China and North Korea our enemies, but what happens when we become them...
"what happens when we become them" Democratics "trying to save the "Soul" of the country. Republican party trying to "Make America great again" lmao! Both Communist ideologys. Welcome to your new USA. Mother Russia Sneaky bastards Applaud.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
"what happens when we become them" Democratics "trying to save the "Soul" of the country. Republican party trying to "Make America great again" lmao! Both Communist ideologys. Welcome to your new USA. Mother Russia applauds.
Funny you should mention that...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The Ultimate Tank… the Delta House Death Mobile!
View attachment 39117
LOL I live down the road from the Dexter Lake Club....they used to have this parked out in front a few years ago, too. The then-owners of the club sold out a few years ago and moved to our town to open a burger joint....they had to tow it away at the end.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You really don't see that the Left does exactly what you have accused Trump of doing. I'm not defending Trump, I'm calling you on your blindness. And no, I don't want to see you tell me this is whataboutism. Don't accuse people of what you do.

Uh, the last part was Hitler and he actually got the non-Jewish population of Germany to go as far as joining Hitler Youth before they joined the army and killed more than 6 million Jews. The fact that the sentiment about Jews wasn't lost on most of Europe didn't help- they had been blamed for Europe's problems, including financial crashes, Plagues and just about everything else for hundreds of years. I don't remember the last time Trump got people to kill a shitload of people or start a war. In fact, the military has been very quiet since he was elected, unlike the last three Presidents. Prove me wrong on that.

If people are so stupid that they parrot what he says and act on it, it's their parents' fault for raising stupid kids.

Speaking of parroting what others have said-

The "Left" LOL

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I ain't no lady!!! :mad:

:D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis