What are you watching tonight?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
In other news looking forward to new and coming back TV shows.
Biohackers [New]
Lucifer [returns]
Wheelers Dealers [returns]
List of cars for this season seems very interesting
I've gotten used to Ant but still miss Ed China.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Lol, nothing wrong with that bro! I found myself watching "Finding Nemo" the other day on Netflix. Oh "bubbles the bubbles"
I had Binged watch "Queen of the South" loved it, but after a few days of watching heads getting Chopped off people getting Tortured to death I had to Mellow out.
Oh yeah I love "Queen of the South". Totally caught up with all episodes.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Oh yeah I love "Queen of the South". Totally caught up with all episodes.
What you thought of the song " Everybody wants to rule the world" its S3:Ep.4 almost at the end. They did it in Spanish I thought it was really good even though I cannot Understand Spanish.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA playoffs in the Florida bubble. The Mavericks (my team) are on last on the TV schedule. Hey it's live sports and I'll take it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Dave, I hear 'ya and the Phillies swept the 'Mutts' this past weekend !
Amen Brother. So far I've been watching golf and now NBA. Gonna have to see if any Pirates game are on my channels. BTW I am originally from Pittsburgh but have been gone from there a long time.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
NBA playoffs in the Florida bubble. The Mavericks (my team) are on last on the TV schedule. Hey it's live sports and I'll take it.
It's weird watching them play with a "fake" audience and crowd noise, but it's better than nothing.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I've gotten used to Ant but still miss Ed China.
Agreed. For their spin-off show Wheelers Dealers: Dream car - they combined both car fixing and lots of trading. Not bad overall. More importantly, there's a different mechanic - Marc"Elvis" Preisley, Formely from a McLaren F1 team. I liked him, probably more than Ant.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA bubble playoffs day 2. The number one seed in the east Milwaukee lost to 8 seed Orlando. Interesting but the Dallas Mavs got hosed by the refs last night. :(

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I tried watching "The Outpost" the other day. After about 30 minutes, I thought it was too boring and stopped watching.

Started "Hanna" S02. I'm on E02. Some of it still seem kind of stupid like S01. But better than nothing. :D

I am now on the TV series "Impulse" S02E03.

"Impulse" and "Cobra Kai" are the 2 shows from YouTube Red that I watch.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA bubble playoffs day 3. The Mavs are scheduled for the 3rd game. Go Mavs!

Kaskade89052

Kaskade89052

Audioholic Samurai
I tried watching "The Outpost" the other day. After about 30 minutes, I thought it was too boring and stopped watching.

Started "Hanna" S02. I'm on E02. Some of it still seem kind of stupid like S01. But better than nothing. :D

I am now on the TV series "Impulse" S02E03.

"Impulse" and "Cobra Kai" are the 2 shows from YouTube Red that I watch.
Boring? Far from it. Sure, we've seen this covered a dozen times before in different films (the whole Americans-attacked-by-the-Taliban thing) since 9/11, and, yes, the "bro-centric posturing" became a bit excessive after a while (along with the vulgarities), but as it went on, it reminded me of the visceral energy exuded by Black Hawk Down. It was a good modern war film, IMO, and I suppose Rod Lurie was the right guy to make it (he has military background and directed the excellent Last Castle with Robert Redford and the late James Gandolfini in the early 2000s).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis