Ted Denney Synergistic Research Slander of Audioholics

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
How about the magazines that give this guy's products awards?
Most publications have "promoters" and not "reviewers." Their sites are easy to spot... all the flashy banner ads make them look like a 1997 Geocities page.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, quantum tunneling is something you need to worry about in microelectronics (CPU process nodes), it is not something that is an issue in large scale wiring. When it does it appear it usually is not a benefit.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, quantum tunneling is something you need to worry about in microelectronics (CPU process nodes), it is not something that is an issue in large scale wiring. When it does it appear it usually is not a benefit.
I've read that's one of the reasons there's a limit to how small we can make things. Quantum effects (like tunneling) kick in once you get so small and causes all kinds of problems.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I've read that's one of the reasons there's a limit to how small we can make things. Quantum effects (like tunneling) kick in once you get so small and causes all kinds of problems.
Yeah, it has become an issue for ssd's, CPU's, and GPU's in recent years as they've kept pushing the envelope to smaller and smaller transistor sizes.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Hopefully Spock will Beam down from the Enterprise and Explain it to everyone. :) Maybe Bones will Beam down with Spock, just in case Magic and reasoning just doesn’t sound right.:) I’m sure some Engineers may not be the brightest light bulb in a six pack. Spock Raises eyebrow, Bones Dr. McCoy looks on in Bewilderment!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Just remember, Gene, "The eagle soars; he does not swoop." Don't validate this little man by engaging him in contest. You have more integrity in one of your smaller boogers than he does in his entire body. In my 50+ years in audio, I've run up against a few of these passive-aggressive, schadenfreude-immersed tough guys, and they all have serious internal issues. Now if I could only get a hold of one of his carbon fiber turntable platter mats to substantially lower my noise floor!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Also, there's a small outfit on FB called AudioBS that does all of your dirty work for you. Whatever Gene would like to say to this douche, the AudioBS already gave it to him times ten.

They're also for dispelling myths and having some fun while doing it.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I am most familiar with it as the basis for Tunneling Electron Microscopy

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes. Tom Cruise even plugged him on some late night show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I saw someone mention that Cruise is a customer....he's got some nutty vinyl setup and think he got Jimmy Fallon to bite the same apple. Sad.

T

thebrieze

Junior Audioholic
Guys;

I'm really on the fence on what to do about this guy Ten Denny whom I've never met or ever talked about his products. He's having fun rubbing it in my face...
This post made so mad, I promptly joined your YouTube membership program at the Audiohics level, just to support you and your great site (and rub it in Ten’s face), even though I probably won’t really use the perks of the membership.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
@gene, so that Plug on Facebook posted up that he isn’t Attacking you because you where sick with that Deadly virus that’s killing tens of thousands. But goes on to say he is doing it because You been sh::ting on good Companies for 20 years. Wow! if that’s not taking something out of context to make personal and Derogatory remarks towards you than what is. All because he can not or will not prove Your wrong on his Snake Oil Products? If that tool is selling that many cables to sport his high end lifestyle you can bet your last buck their maybe some Money laundering going on maybe who really know. The Products he is selling are fraudulent. Bullies are what they are Coward that hide behind the Internet keyboard. This isn’t anything new Gene happens to a lot of good people all the time. It’s kind of like that Whistleblower law to Protect the ones who come Forward to expose companies who sell Fraudulent products. But in your case it’s not one that can directly harm the public except it hits their wallets.
Fraudulent products be it one that will bring on the demise of the masses really isn’t anymore Different than the Bernie Ponzi scheme Fraud is fraud no matter how you look at it. So because it’s a audio Product, plus tools like that Ten plug get a pass.
Where is the justice in that.

Down here in the South we have a saying: You don’t what to be rubbing someone the wrong way. Meaning you Expose what I’m doing I’ll stick a knife in your back. That my friend is Exactly what he’s doing to you Gene.

Last edited:
Joe B

Joe B

Audioholic Chief
......But is it really worth giving this guy more attention he so desperately desires?
Gene, you already know the answer. Sorry you've had to deal with this yo-yo, but let it go. Anything else would be a waste of your energy. He's not worth it, and you're too important to waste any more time thinking about this moron.

tesseract

tesseract

Audioholic
Ted did his typical little pee pee song dance to Mark about how he has a sweet sports car etc etc... Ted even ran away from Mark at a show, and Mark isn’t exactly a physical specimen either... well, Mark laughed at him, booted him out, and even had an ongoing post called Ted Said, where he and others would lampoon the latest nonsense that came out of his mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was joking, I do know what happened. Thed was guerrilla marketing aggressively. I was taking him to task for his performance claims, as I have done for years. I also have been admin/moderating forums and groups for many years and know that when it's time to drop the hammer on someone you have history (online and in person, in this case) with... have another admin do it. :) Mark and I used to work for the same company and co-reported on a show once, btw.

Due to the way Thed has acted toward me in the past, I asked around for someone to accompany me to me as a witness ( I did not want Thed making up any stories about our interaction, something he does, anyway :D) to my third SR show demo and Mark offered. We went to the room but the show barkers disappeared, "gone to lunch", we were told. Both of them, at the same time. Hmmm.... I came back later with one of my business partners and then reported on the exhibit. Post #21, for those interested.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
bet? What bet? like a Pyramid scheme?
It has been rumored for a long time that L. Ron Hubbard created Scientology on a bet with Robert Heinlein and possibly others. If not on a bet, it may have been based on some comments and discussion with the others.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
It has been rumored for a long time that L. Ron Hubbard created Scientology on a bet with Robert Heinlein and possibly others. If not on a bet, it may have been based on some comments and discussion with the others.

I have done some research on l ronman. All of those cult Religion and it is, anything thats Created for a Collective mind of its members is a Religious cult. The main reason is for the power of control over other’. And of course to gain Wealth, or Women or what ever the powers be. Mostly, money or to Evade taxes.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I was joking, I do know what happened. Thed was guerrilla marketing aggressively. I was taking him to task for his performance claims, as I have done for years. I also have been admin/moderating forums and groups for many years and know that when it's time to drop the hammer on someone you have history (online and in person, in this case) with... have another admin do it. :) Mark and I used to work for the same company and co-reported on a show once, btw.

Due to the way Thed has acted toward me in the past, I asked around for someone to accompany me to me as a witness ( I did not want Thed making up any stories about our interaction, something he does, anyway :D) to my third SR show demo and Mark offered. We went to the room but the show barkers disappeared, "gone to lunch", we were told. Both of them, at the same time. Hmmm.... I came back later with one of my business partners and then reported on the exhibit. Post #21, for those interested.

WRT to the comment that the "power conditioner" shouldn't be switched on because the caps take time to drain- that's bullcrap! Anyone who has worked with tube equipment knows that the caps don't drain immediately and that if it's powered when the caps are still charged, no harm will come to it. Discharging them quickly would do more damage to the caps.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis