Ted Denney Synergistic Research Slander of Audioholics

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I been looking all over for them dudes. I bet the Russians had something to do with them Disappearing probably stole their dog to.
They went to Siberia. The dog is Putin's lapdog, isn't it?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
So this facebook account called Don Drapper has been trolling our Audioholics Facebook page threatening that he and his 10 friends reported my AH GoFundMe to the IRS for tax evasion which is interesting since I haven't even filled my 2020 business taxes yet. LOL. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this account is Ted Denney.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
So this facebook account called Don Drapper has been trolling our Audioholics Facebook page threatening that he and his 10 friends reported my AH GoFundMe to the IRS for tax evasion which is interesting since I haven't even filled my 2020 business taxes yet. LOL. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this account is Ted Denney.

Gene, you collect enemies the way some people collect stamps. I suppose that is inevitable when you call out BS in the audio hobby; there is just so much of it!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Gene, you collect enemies the way some people collect stamps. I suppose that is inevitable when you call out BS in the audio hobby; there is just so much of it!
True but Ted Denney is an odd enemy since until I got COVID-19, I never heard of this dickwad NOR have we ever covered his products. Yet he claims I slammed his garbage products for 10 years but offers NO proof, no links, just like he offers no proofs to back up his product claims.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Sometimes it best to let the turd float to the bottom, its where they belong. Me contact a lawyer.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Gene, what's just as sad as this Ted Denny nut is the legions of nuts that buy into his utter BS. All this crap further reminds me why I have absolutely nothing to do with Facebook for little weenies like this guy are everywhere !

Last edited:
jinjuku

jinjuku

True but Ted Denney is an odd enemy since until I got COVID-19, I never heard of this dickwad NOR have we ever covered his products. Yet he claims I slammed his garbage products for 10 years but offers NO proof, no links, just like he offers no proofs to back up his product claims. I wish I could meet him face to face. It would take less than a minute for me to settle this with him.
Well slam his garbage now. This will drive site traffic.

highfigh

highfigh

highfigh

highfigh

Sometimes it best to let the turd float to the bottom, its where they belong. Me contact a lawyer.
Uh, "float to the bottom"? Are you using a terlet meant for a different hemisphere?

highfigh

highfigh

Those are some nice driving gloves that he's wearing and by 'nice', I mean lame.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Well slam his garbage now. This will drive site traffic.
I like it. Perhaps a review of Synergistic products with detailed measurements is in order. A DBT would be awesome, but really difficult to pull off right now.

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
This reminds me of Monster Cable, when they were suing everyone for using the word Monster. I still Boycott anything Monster makes, and I was never nor will I ever be a customer of Synergy the Scammer.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis