JBL 5 Series on sale again

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
530's
So which ones are you ordering?
:)
I want the 530's, but will have to wait or borrow money to get them. I been wanting the 580's forever, but don't want towers, so the 530's it is. RAH RAH :)

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
530's

I want the 530's, but will have to wait or borrow money to get them. I been wanting the 580's forever, but don't want towers, so the 530's it is. RAH RAH :)
So are you moving on from the DCM speakers already?

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Items Purchased​
Studio 590
Item #: STUDIO 590BK
Color: Black
Quantity: 2
Expected Delivery: 03/11/2020
$919.90
Studio 520C
Item #: STUDIO 520CBK
Color: Black
Quantity: 1
Expected Delivery: 03/11/2020
$149.95
Subtotal:​
$1,069.85​
Shipping:​
$163.50​
Shipping Discount:​
-$163.50​
Sales Tax:​
$96.29​
Order Total:
$1,166.14

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Tom Petty: The waiting is the hardest part!
So you guys know the Denon receiver let’s you hook up A & B front speakers along with surrounds...
so you guys know I am going to connect all of them ...at least for a day.

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So you guys know the Denon receiver let’s you hook up A & B front speakers along with surrounds...
Its the hardest part. My favorite Tom Petty song :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My 4520 can do more than just AB sets for L/R, but running two sets of LR together...meh.

W

wje2

Audioholic Intern
It looks like the sale ended sometime this past weekend. I was thinking of checking out the JBL 580s, but the 530, 580 & 590 are back to normal price. Good thing. My wallet can use a little rest and I'll have to remain content with the 530s, even though I paid $419 for the pair, new.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Phew. Now those Jamo S series 5.0 for 199.00 got me anxious now.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Update: received the 520c speaker today. I called JBL/Harmon today and I was told the 590’s are in stock but have not shipped. I was told that if I paid for 2 day shipping they would have sent them!
The representative says they will investigate and call me back with a shipping and delivery date.
That’s some bull....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Update: received the 520c speaker today. I called JBL/Harmon today and I was told the 590’s are in stock but have not shipped. I was told that if I paid for 2 day shipping they would have sent them!
The representative says they will investigate and call me back with a shipping and delivery date.
That’s some bull....
Indeed that is some bullshit! They use the same shipping service level and hold onto the shipments longer to frustrate the customer? Or customer service with a dumb-ass excuse?

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I think they hold them to fill a truck or container by region. I am tempted to return them. At most I can see them waiting 24 hours to ship, or at least let me know going in.
i promise you they billed my cc immediately.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I think they hold them to fill a truck or container by region. I am tempted to return them. At most I can see them waiting 24 hours to ship, or at least let me know going in.
i promise you they billed my cc immediately.
That is disappointing that they charge your card without shipment. When did you order again? Being from the logistics industry, doubt there's any reason/incentive to hold it, sounds like the order was mishandled to me. Second thoughts on the speakers, tho?

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
That is disappointing that they charge your card without shipment. When did you order again? Being from the logistics industry, doubt there's any reason/incentive to hold it, sounds like the order was mishandled to me. Second thoughts on the speakers, tho?
I ordered on 3/4/20, I have an extensive customer service background. I understand stuff happens sometimes, apologize, fix it and move on.
i am keenly aware that the only choice I have is where I spend my money. For them to suggest that the delay could have been avoided if I had paid for 2day shipping is not acceptable.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I ordered on 3/4/20, I have an extensive customer service background. I understand stuff happens sometimes, apologize, fix it and move on.
i am keenly aware that the only choice I have is where I spend my money. For them to suggest that the delay could have been avoided if I had paid for 2day shipping is not acceptable.
I do wonder if the supply chain issues Matthew wrote about in his Coronavirus article are more to blame....they are made in China....

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis