lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
And Trump is not? Biden would do well to ad some young blood for his VP choice.
And BTW I consider anyone older than me to be OLD :)
Definitely including the drumph and his senility....since he seems the only publican candidate its just a matter of the opposition...

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
And Trump is not? Biden would do well to ad some young blood for his VP choice.
And BTW I consider anyone older than me to be OLD :)
yeah all 3 are in their 70’s isn’t that about when Alzheimer’s disease kicks in? JFK was the youngest right?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
yeah all 3 are in their 70’s isn’t that about when Alzheimer’s disease kicks in? JFK was the youngest right?
Let alone the US male life expectancy is 76 years
Biden born 11/20/42
Sanders born 9/8/41
Warren born 6/22/49
Drumphy born 6/14/46

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
can you believe that the government offers free education up to 12th grade? Commies!
Wow and where is that ? here in Pennsyltucky we have 'school tax' on our property, next you're gonna tell me something different ?? ......

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
you need to get out of the Pac NW and see the rest of the country ! What BS statement as it relates to Pa !!!
Why is PA unusual? No state tax breaks there? I'm speaking federally/the US as a whole in general. I've seen much of the country already. Lots of other countries, too.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Let alone the US male life expectancy is 76 years
Biden born 11/20/42
Sanders born 9/8/41
Warren born 6/22/49
Drumphy born 6/14/46
yep, pretty sad indeed and here we go again ....... all the Dems can do is put up two old white guys, one with dementia and the other a commie to battle a comb over Trumpster. sad , truly sad ..........

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Why is PA unusual? No state tax breaks there? I'm speaking federally/the US as a whole in general. I've seen much of the country already. Lots of other countries, too.
go look at state/commonwealth infrastructure tax per gallon(Pa if not the highest is in the top three I'll bet) and then look at our deplorable roads / bridges. Ask ANYONE that drives through this mess.

what's yellow and sleeps six ? ............. a PennDot truck

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
yep, pretty sad indeed and here we go again ....... all the Dems can do is put up two old white guys, one with dementia and the other a commie to battle a comb over Trumpster. sad , truly sad ..........
Commies, funny. Too bad that's more than you drumpsters can process.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
go look at state/commonwealth infrastructure tax per gallon(Pa if not the highest is in the top three I'll bet) and then look at our deplorable roads / bridges. Ask ANYONE that drives through this mess.

what's yellow and sleeps six ? ............. a PennDot truck
Well most of the country is like that....gas taxes don't really pay for the automobile based infrastructure, never did.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Commies, funny. Too bad that's more than you drumpsters can process.
where do you(like your twin brother 'out-of-touch') come off thinking I'm a Trump lover ? I asked that knucklehead once to show me where I stated such, how 'bout you ??

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Well most of the country is like that....gas taxes don't really pay for the automobile based infrastructure, never did.
while I agree a national problem, Pa is in the worst 10 if not the worst 3 or 5 I'll bet.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
where do you(like your twin brother 'out-of-touch') come off thinking I'm a Trump lover ? I asked that knucklehead once to show me where I stated such, how 'bout you ??
Really we're twins? I know we agree on several things. I guess we got it from your defense of the drumphy stuff? Sorry, maybe you're just a fan of Bitch McConnell?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
on a serious note for a moment, Bernie does raise valid concerns, i just can't buy into all his methodologies
What methodologies? Didn't you come from a highly subsidized industry yourself?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis