Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
First Aid, Aerial Lift and Scaffolding Erectors classes have been signed up for.

Now it's about attending.

oh joy

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Listened to these for a little while... Nice but underwhelming.

Wife and I both thought the upper mid-range / lower treble was a bit sharp/harsh

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Wife and I both thought the upper mid-range / lower treble was a bit sharp/harsh
Probably didn't use cable elevators in a 3 meter radius from those Mac amps.

EDIT/ADD

I also linked a nice converter back and forth between inches to meters
In terms of helpfulness, Kurt may be the new Adam.

Side note: There's a bunch of stuff I'm suppose to be doing. And this ain't one of them (posting).

More edit/add: 3 day edit option engaged. Cold out. Don't really want to do it but my pants are gonna have to go on. E-brake BS to deal with on the girl's car. Might need a rim according to Firestone.

Yup, reigning this thread back on topic. Maybe gonna do some gym stuff.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just ate a pound of bacon.

The whole time I was thinking about how wrong SOME, not ALL, religions were about the pig.

Like that's the animal you forbid everybody from eating?

Now ... ice cream and pumpkin pie.

I know ... it's gonna be an early, painful death and the probably a pigless hell but man ...

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Just ate a pound of bacon.

The whole time I was thinking about how wrong SOME, not ALL, religions were about the pig.

Like that's the animal you forbid everybody from eating?

Now ... ice cream and pumpkin pie.

I know ... it's gonna be an early, painful death and the probably a pigless hell but man ...
Hell is where there's plenty of good bacon, but just one taste gives you wicked heartburn.

Heaven is where they have kosher bacon.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hell is where there's plenty of good bacon, but just one taste gives you wicked heartburn.
Oh f^%&, I think I'm there now. I took an asprin in case this is the big one. Cause I don't want 'it' to kill me. And a Tylenol. I don't want it to hurt either. I think I should rethink my nutritional choices. And maybe make amends with the no-pig gods ... just in case.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
So we got this Cool Mist Ultrasonic humidifier so Cheryl could breath. She wanted to know where the box was. I had filled up a couple of boxes we had laying around and got 'em out of here so I could finish painting etc or so I thought.

It turns out that I am using it to store all the wire I yanked out of armoir/rack in Mantown. I taped the box shut and am now going to go put the box in her way and I'm not going to tell her what's in it but I am going to tell her not to open it.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So we got this Cool Mist Ultrasonic humidifier so Cheryl could breath. She wanted to know where the box was. I had filled up a couple of boxes we had laying around and got 'em out of here so I could finish painting etc or so I thought.

It turns out that I am using it to store all the wire I yanked out of armoir/rack in Mantown. I taped the box shut and am now going to go put the box in her way and I'm not going to tell her what's in it but I am going to tell her not to open it.
She is such a nice person. What did she do in another life to deserve you?

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What did she do in another life to deserve you?
She just got lucky, I guess. :D

I gotta go check in on my niece's dog. Their stereo has a handle. Good thing they got a dog for entertainment. If I get a chance, I'll post a pic of the handle system so we can ridicule them: freakin' peasants.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Play with speakers or go see why my DL is suspended?

Should that not be a real question?

EDIT: 30 minutes later : Fine, I'll go.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well... What did you do?
I went to get the matter straightened out and it wasn't so bad. They totally screwed me for ~ $255 plus wasted a sh!t load of my time. I guess when you pay tickets and see magistrates you have to keep the paper work so you can prove it in court. Yesterday their computer was down but today it all worked.

Never saw so many people with so few f^%&s to give. Just unreal.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Never saw so many people with so few f^%&s to give. Just unreal.
That's government employees for you. My dad and father-in-law both work for the state. Apathy is pretty common.

I've had the same experience with the feds. Some just don't seem to care at all.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis