Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
No...

I like to appriciate each experience onto itself.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I'm wondering if Uncle Oscar is including any special extra gifts for Kurt in his package...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm wondering if Uncle Oscar is including any special extra gifts for Kurt in his package...
I thought about that but as it turns out I forgot to include the feet and power cord in the first packing run. I considered sending them as a separate package but I've seen that go wrong in the past AND I happened to find one of those clear plastic bags with the Chinese writing all over them that electronic gear always gets shipped in. The real 'gift' here was packing it like I imagine Kurt's OCD leanings like seeing things.

My knife needs sharpening after cutting all that foam and cardboard. It's due for a some honing and stropping too. There's like a blade smithing guild out there that would be perfect for me but Cheryl won't let me have a forge in the dinning area.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Pizza and egg nog for breakfast but where is this extra weight coming from? :confused:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Having some cinnamon rolls in the fridge and not firing up the oven at this hour only because I don't want my g/f to know the severity of the problem has me sweating bullets under the blanket I have pulled up to my chin.

PSA: Annie's has more cinnamon and better icing than Grands.

I've heard it said that you should write about what you know. Here I am, laying it all out.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Quick question my TV screen shifted about three inches to the right and space on left three inches is dark(Shut up Tim :) ) when playing anything through my receiver. Normal TV stations look normal as should. Not sure if I accidentally pushed a button on my avr.
IMG_20200130_171001_551.jpg

IMG_20200130_170937_238.jpg

IMG_20200130_170909_241.jpg

IMG_20200130_170842_037.jpg

Last edited:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
@Alex2507 ... Brenda is dragging me in to the HDMI era.

Headphones too!

The Belgian beer will help everything sound smooth to boot!
Well, back to the Stone ages... Two defective brand new SR6014's in a row will make you drop back and punt.

...First world problems.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Quick question my TV screen shifted about three inches to the right and space on left three inches is dark(Shut up Tim :) ) when playing anything through my receiver. Normal TV stations look normal as should. Not sure if I accidentally pushed a button on my avr.
View attachment 33722
View attachment 33723
View attachment 33724
View attachment 33725
You better ask in a dedicated thread. I don’t think the smart guys read this thread. Three inches in the dark sounds like a pretty serious problem.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
wow you guys are still in here talking about nothing, pretty fucking impressive...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
still in here talking about nothing
While you're 'out there' no doubt discussing matters of 'utter fascination'.

Good of you to stop by and be judgemental. We really miss that.

BTW, GFY.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
While you're 'out there' no doubt discussing matters of 'utter fascination'.

Good of you to stop by and be judgemental. We really miss that.

BTW, GFY.
Don't hold back, Alex. Why are you so reticent to say what you really mean? :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I got nothin...
As ImcLoud pointed out, that's what we're still in here to talk about.

Don't hold back, Alex. Why are you so reticent to say what you really mean? :D
Posting in this thread is like a mental smoke break for me: something to do while I do nothing. I enjoy it and value the occasional laughs shared with guys like you. That was pretty funny BTW and I looked up reticent just to have a better understanding of the word, not that I'm ever likely to use it.

Anyway the snide "still here", "talking about nothing" comments wreck the fun of it. I know I'm still here talking about nothing but when the fun gets sucked out of it then it is nothing but a waste of time. Comments like that make me feel like a dog wearing a shock collar that just goes off randomly.

Using the ignore feature has been done before but it interrupts threads and his long held A-hole status shouldn't be ignored or unanswered. Don't think that my response brings the fun back. Now it is just a waste of time that I frankly could be making better use of but I thought an explanation of sorts was worth the effort.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
As ImcLoud pointed out, that's what we're still in here to talk about.

Posting in this thread is like a mental smoke break for me: something to do while I do nothing. I enjoy it and value the occasional laughs shared with guys like you. That was pretty funny BTW and I looked up reticent just to have a better understanding of the word, not that I'm ever likely to use it.

Anyway the snide "still here", "talking about nothing" comments wreck the fun of it. I know I'm still here talking about nothing but when the fun gets sucked out of it then it is nothing but a waste of time. Comments like that make me feel like a dog wearing a shock collar that just goes off randomly.

Using the ignore feature has been done before but it interrupts threads and his long held A-hole status shouldn't be ignored or unanswered. Don't think that my response brings the fun back. Now it is just a waste of time that I frankly could be making better use of but I thought an explanation of sorts was worth the effort.
Smokes still on the mind?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis