For those that care, justice was served.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
That is the point. There are so many parties with motive including the British Crown. The UK secret service have form in this sort of thing. The most spectacular is the strangulation of the president of American Standard Oil by a Canadian from Winnipeg in the UK secret service. The president of Standard oil AMOCO was strongly pro German and assisting the Germans. Churchill had his assassination ordered on American soil long before the US entered the war. This crime was unsolved until it was declassified and owned up to in the agents autobiography: "A Man Called Intrepid". The latter was his code name.
I really don't think Sir William Stephenson was an assassin. He was not a "hands-on" guy. And, I think you may be referring to the biography written by William Stevenson - a different person.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Stephenson?wprov=sfla1

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Well my suspicious mind is speculating!

I think this is more likely to be assisted suicide or even murder. The bank accounts of the guards and close relatives need scrutiny.

I personally think it most unlikely this is simple suicide as in death solely by his own hand.

In any event I suspect at the least there is a movie mogul or two and some movie executives starting to salivate.

Unfortunately there is going to be mountains of money making salacious material to add to the already massive heap.
Why was he not on a suicide watch after his failed attempt three weeks ago? He certainly was a very high profile and public inmate, and I would believe that more resources would be provided for this compared to other suicidal inmates.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Why was he not on a suicide watch after his failed attempt three weeks ago? He certainly was a very high profile and public inmate, and I would believe that more resources would be provided for this compared to other suicidal inmates.
And that is exactly where inquires will start. Who decided what when and why.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Chem-trails and Flouride!!! Holy f#cking-FiretrUCK! It’s all real. They’re coming for us! The Imuli-Clin-Trump-Obama’s-not-American-asteroid is about to hit and there’s nothing we can do!

Or he asked for a belt or a bed sheet knowing the time was up and some one left it in the cell. Or maybe he was partaking in some autoerotic asphyxiation after bring your daughter to work day at the jail.

BTW, considering trump is on record saying he would “date” Ivanka, I’m pretty sure he was all over his friends action like a bad spray tan.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

That is the point. There are so many parties with motive including the British Crown. The UK secret service have form in this sort of thing. The most spectacular is the strangulation of the president of American Standard Oil by a Canadian from Winnipeg in the UK secret service. The president of Standard oil AMOCO was strongly pro German and assisting the Germans. Churchill had his assassination ordered on American soil long before the US entered the war. This crime was unsolved until it was declassified and owned up to in the agents autobiography: "A Man Called Intrepid". The latter was his code name.
But, wouldn't it be very difficult for the Brits to be part of this in a fed prison?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

https://www.infowars.com/epstein-accuser-trump-didnt-partake-in-any-sex-with-us-he-never-flirted-with-me/

"Nearly 2000 court documents pertaining to convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein have been released, including statements from Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre who said that President Trump “didn’t partake in any sex with us” and that he didn’t even flirt with her. "
Oh? How about partaking with others that Virginia doesn't know about? Or was she everywhere at all times where Trump is concerned?

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Oh? How about partaking with others that Virginia doesn't know about? Or was she everywhere at all times where Trump is concerned?
You're babbling about nonsense about which you have no idea., chuck. It doesn't become you. Now, take your meds anfd take a nice nap.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Again, take your meds. Your TDS just might be terminal when he takes it again in 2020
I hope so. The Democrats can’t seem to field a candidate I can live with. Now that dumbass Warren wants to control guns by higher Federal taxes on guns and ammo. What a fool.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

You're babbling about nonsense about which you have no idea., chuck. It doesn't become you. Now, take your meds anfd take a nice nap.
Thanks for the reminder, Mark. I called to have my meds refilled, double dosage.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I hope so. The Democrats can’t seem to field a candidate I can live with. Now that dumbass Warren wants to control guns by higher Federal taxes on guns and ammo. What a fool.
From the following article she has a very ambitious plan to drastically reduce gun violence in USA, though no mention of direct taxation of guns and ammo. Overall there are many sensible ideas in her plan, and she certainly is no fool.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/8/10/20799151/elizabeth-warren-gun-violence-plan-mass-shootings

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
From the following article she has a very ambitious plan to drastically reduce gun violence in USA, though no mention of direct taxation of guns and ammo. Overall there are many sensible ideas in her plan, and she certainly is no fool.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/8/10/20799151/elizabeth-warren-gun-violence-plan-mass-shootings
There are some sensible ideas in her proposal, but increasing excise taxes on guns and ammunitions is the foundation of the plan. Read the real thing for yourself:

https://medium.com/@teamwarren/protecting-our-communities-from-gun-violence-a2ebf7abd9be

Why is it that every Democrat has a plan for controlling some product or behavior that involves raising taxes on it, and using the proceeds to increase the size of the federal bureaucracy?

And if you read all of her proposals (there are so many, so get comfortable),I would say about 90% of them are just plain foolish and stupid.

Last edited:
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Personally I'm glad the bastard is dead. Also saves the taxpayers some money for his upkeep in prison.

Freeze his assets and distribute it among his victims, who can reasonably prove he raped/molested them in court. Justice, sadly in this case, will never be served.

Hopefully in the end none of his heirs receives one thin dime.

I guess we shouldn't be surprised that people like Trump and others of his ilk ,who knew what was going on, didn't lift a finger to stop him; they all have the morals of a slug; which is to say, none.

I mean, who does this for a photo-op? Looking like he just won the lottery while Melania gleefully holds an orphan of the El Paso shooting. And the clueless relatives played along at the White House request [shakes head]. God knows what they were promised or thought what they were achieving.
Trump's with El Paso orphan.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis