Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Oh it does matter, not just because the drumpf is a grifter scumbag. Mueller did what he could, it's up to Congress to do the right thing.
I understand you don’t like Trump and that’s fine, he’s not exactly my favorite person either but this is going to far. Mueller found embarrassing info on Trump but it wasn’t criminal and no charges have been filed or even recommended by Mueller. In America you don’t get to investigate a person looking for a crime, that is unconstitutional. Ask yourself, if Trump wasn’t president would this investigation be legal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I understand you don’t like Trump and that’s fine, he’s not exactly my favorite person either but this is going to far. Mueller found embarrassing info on Trump but it wasn’t criminal and no charges have been filed or even recommended by Mueller. In America you don’t get to investigate a person looking for a crime, that is unconstitutional. Ask yourself, if Trump wasn’t president would this investigation be legal?

No, the scumbag has gotten away with far too much with the republicans hiding in his skirts since that's the only way they "win". The investigation was what it was, we did have Russian meddling....it was a crime that the drumpf tried to interfere with it (among other crimes). Whoever won in the election would need to let such an investigation into foreign powers interfering in our elections. The drumpf has gone too far in many ways. He's just a lying scumbag that needs to be out of the white house...altho it will probably have to wait for the election as I doubt Congress has the balls....too many republicans in there.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
The question is, is it obstruction to interfere with lateral investigations not pertinent to Russian collusion to which Mueller wasn’t specifically tasked with?
Is that a rhetorical question? Of course interfering with the investigations is obstruction (given that the usual criteria for obstruction is fulfilled).

As for your insinuations that at least part of the Mueller investigations are illegitimate, I will point out that Mueller operated under mandate from Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and was also supervised by Rosenstein. Mueller could not willy-nilly investigate whatever he wanted and had to ask for permissions for certain things. I've not read anything that Rosenstein or Barr thinks that Mueller has acted outside his given mandate.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
No, the scumbag has gotten away with far too much with the republicans hiding in his skirts since that's the only way they "win". The investigation was what it was, we did have Russian meddling....it was a crime that the drumpf tried to interfere with it (among other crimes). Whoever won in the election would need to let such an investigation into foreign powers interfering in our elections. The drumpf has gone too far in many ways. He's just a lying scumbag that needs to be out of the white house...altho it will probably have to wait for the election as I doubt Congress has the balls....too many republicans in there.

Remember- they don't own both houses.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
In the totality of your posts you come across as a die-hard Trump apologist.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
W is probably the only member of the Bush family that cheers for Trump. Every day that Trump continues being the 'narcissist in a fright wig' makes W look better and better.

T

TankTop5

In the totality of your posts you come across as a die-hard Trump apologist.
While I am a fan of some of his policies and follow through on campaign promises I’m not a fan of the man. What bothers me more than Trump is that he is a reflection of the state of America and that neither party can put forth a candidate with true merit.

To answer the question you didn’t ask, no I’m not a Republican but I’m definitely Conservative. I’m Libertarian in the fact that your business is none of mine and definitely not the Governments and Communism is the greatest idea in the history of man so long as the Government has zero to do with it!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Such short memory you haz-

https://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-bush-speech-20171019-story.html

Rather than make unfounded comments, why not spend 10 seconds to look into it and find out, for sure?
No way Bush could ever put these words together, "We’ve seen nationalism distorted into nativism. Forgotten the dynamism ...".

He must have had that written for him and practiced it these last few years of America being Great again.

I mean we have all heard him speak in public. I defy anybody to find any other example of him using words with more than two syllables. :D

Settle down, righties. I am prone to hyperbole. :p

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
No way Bush could ever put these words together, "We’ve seen nationalism distorted into nativism. Forgotten the dynamism ...".

He must have had that written for him and practiced it these last few years of America being Great again.

I mean we have all heard him speak in public. I defy anybody to find any other example of him using words with more than two syllables. :D
The only time W could speak like that was when he was inspired by his voice coach.
1556942593996.png

T

TankTop5

The only time W could speak like that was when he was inspired by his voice coach.
View attachment 29299
The inaccuracy of your comment may surprise you. This is separate from anything you may feel about him politically as his his public persona was a complete fake. He is a genius in that the bumbling fool he portrayed himself to be was a complete act and deliberate. As the head of the Yale debate team he is very well spoken and took several coaches to sound the way he did publicly. This is unless you believe the head of the CIA, Ambassador to the UN, Vice President and Presidents kid, attended elite private prep schools as a child and went on to Yale and Harvard actually speaks like an inbread Texan living in a trailer park? Do you know how difficult it is to live a false character intentionally day in day out on the worlds stage? Every other president I can remember, back to Reagan (I was 4) has been the person they said they are with the exception of Bush Jr, the man he portrays himself to be and who he really is are two different people. That’s intentional and almost nobody can pull that off.

FYI his whole family are international progressive which I detest!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
his public persona was a complete fake. He is a genius
No way you believe that, just no way ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai

What has two thumbs and started ISIS ... this guy!!! :):)

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

No way you believe that, just no way ...
Thanks for making my point! If you think a guy who went to the best private prep schools, Yale and Harvard actually talks like that? No seriously, you actually think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis