PLK WAGNER acoustics

IvanZ

IvanZ

Audioholic Intern
A little bit of philosophy.

Hm. People, you know, I've been thinking.
Sound for us is the fuel for the "spark of God" that is in the soul of each of us. Which we do not allow to fade away and which makes us with all passion to defend the truth, such as we see it.
That's what allows a person to be alive, real.
And I am grateful to everyone who listens and gives advice, supports and attacks. Those who care. Who makes and helps others along the way.
Thanks for all, guys.

IvanZ

IvanZ

Audioholic Intern
Not really irony, but that kind of picture of gear doesn't appeal at all, just looks like a poor room very poorly setup. Come and see is not too likely let alone spending $19k on a pair of speakers :) You in Germany?
Guys, I have some good news. Now, shipping costs throughout the US by DHL are included in the end price $19K.

IMG_4322к-1.jpg
IMG_4428к_cr.jpg
IMG_4333к.jpg
1.jpg
IMG_4412к.jpg

Last edited:
IvanZ

IvanZ

Audioholic Intern
You offering free round trip in-home trials, too?
Once the first pair is sold and delivered to US, we will send them for measurements, then arrange an official audition. The first invitation is for You

IvanZ

IvanZ

Audioholic Intern
We have received an opinion from the State expert of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation

iz3073.jpg

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Once the first pair is sold and delivered to US, we will send them for measurements, then arrange an official audition. The first invitation is for You
LOL thanks, but I don't drive far for such....hopefully it's in Oregon.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
You'd better not have a cat as he could get into them and crap in the bottom sections.

IvanZ

IvanZ

Audioholic Intern
You'd better not have a cat as he could get into them and crap in the bottom sections.
Wow.
Thanks for the advice. Apparently, you already had a similar case. Tell us how the sound has changed, the parameters. Has it become better or worse? How did You get the poop out of the cabinet?
A wand, a hand? Maybe it is worth using a vacuum cleaner?
What then to tell the cat?
Need to to open a separate thread.

IvanZ

IvanZ

Audioholic Intern
I know a guy who bought a kid from Russia for $20K.

Pretty sure he had to pay for shipping though.
I doubt that's true. Russians are not for sale. But if that's the case, maybe this fact worth sharing with the FBI or US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, not with us. Can you do it yourself or need help?

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Wow.
Thanks for the advice. Apparently, you already had a similar case. Tell us how the sound has changed, the parameters. Has it become better or worse? How did You get the poop out of the cabinet?
A wand, a hand? Maybe it is worth using a vacuum cleaner?
What then to tell the cat?
Need to to open a separate thread.
I didn't have a similar situation but it happened to one of my acquaintances. He had built a concrete enclosure in the corner of his basement. It had ports on each side of the baffle, and the cat used to do its business behind it. He finally had to demolish it.

IvanZ

IvanZ

Audioholic Intern
I didn't have a similar situation but it happened to one of my acquaintances. He had built a concrete enclosure in the corner of his basement. It had ports on each side of the baffle, and the cat used to do its business behind it. He finally had to demolish it.
I thought it was a joke)
Apparently, we have to draw a threatening sign and indicate in the instructions: Beware of the cat inside!)))
Thanks a lot.

IvanZ

IvanZ

Audioholic Intern
Hopefully, You took care of the royalties (no pun intended)?
View attachment 29211
Ah, You wanna know about the scheme. It's different from Tannoy. So what royalties?

IMG_890.jpg

And,
We knew perfectly well that we would face such a competitor as Tannoy and therefore the goal was to surpass him in everything. Enclosure of Tannoy stuffed with fluff, without which the sound does not sound. We managed to make non-buzzing cabinets without any fillers. Tannoy's crossover is also heavier in every sense. Plus, we sell heated speakers.

Last edited:
ski2xblack

ski2xblack

Audioholic Field Marshall
This looks similar to a speaker from Serious Stereo (seriously, that's their company name) that uses a 15" Altec 604 coax and a rather huge TL cab, designed and built by a nutty guy who lives out in rural Montana with the bears. Strange coincidence? You decide.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
I doubt that's true. Russians are not for sale. But if that's the case, maybe this fact worth sharing with the FBI or US Immigration and Customs Enforcement, not with us. Can you do it yourself or need help?
We would but there seems to be a Russian mole in the White House and he needs those kids for the upcoming vacation season at his hotels.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
You call them. Contact me via PM for a name and address. Kid's probably 20 by now. He played baseball growing up. You want him back? I say take him. We got enough immigrants.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis