Once again: what are you listening to now?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Nice find, unfortunately I don't see much of Yao's music on Spotify. Killer voice she has, WOW. :eek:

Check out Emi Mayer, she has a great album "Monochrome" which I think you'll enjoy and one of my favorite songs by her is, "Maybe Tomorrow." link below.

https://www.amazon.com/Emi-Meyer-Seiichi-Nagai/dp/B00N2XCBX6
I am listening to her now on youtube. Like it so far. She is hot too......LOL!!! Will look into more very soon. Lovely voice. Thanks for the recommendation! :)

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
Been listening to this pair for a while... like the audio spectrum usage

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Right now I'm listening to a rare CD, Chris Rea's Hofner Blue Notes, Spy is the 1st song on the album.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
This is so soothing. Good for the soul! Very refreshing! :)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey hey hey Mr. Phil! Merry Christmas! I had a really good lunch today. What did you have?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
We had our dinner and gift exchange last night. Had a really good time. Spent most of the day w/my younger brother. However, he had to go back to Louisville. Merry Christmas to you AND yours Ryan. BTW, we had ham and Boston butt-absolutely no turkey! :p It will be a long time before I do so again. Glad you had a good lunch/dinner yourself. Just relaxing and listening to some of my tunes. Have a blessed night!

Cheers,

Phil

2channel lover

Audioholic Field Marshall
DEC new music.JPG

Catching up on some new listening goodies.

Stevie Wonder...Songs in the Key Of Life...2.0 Bluray. I own this in CD and had the LP yrs ago...this classic comes thru very clean...SQ still sounds studio boxed in, but a notch or so better than the CD imo

Zeppelin...The Song Remains the Same...5.1 Bluray. The '73 NYC concerts in almost a movie like setting with a sneek peek into the lives of this legendary band. SQ is excellent. The Jimmy Paige and John Boham solos alone are worth the purchase.

Tito Puente...Goza Mi Timbal...MC SACD...if you're fan of Cuban Jazz (big ensemble) the precussions is totally awesome. This effort was rewarded with a Grammy...SQ is very good.

Jimi Hendrix...Axis, Bold As Love...SACD...2.0 & Mono layers...I've never owned this album or CD, but I have the Best Of CD with many of these titles. This recent release is a nice upgrade in SQ...the other recording "Are You Experienced" might've just released. That one will likely close the book on Hendrix for me.

Frank Sinatra...A Swingin Affair...SACD Mono...Frank at his best imo, I don't have much a perspective on SQ as all of my other works are Itunes files...certainly improves on those. He has a couple more SACDs I'm looking at.

Herbie Hancock...Gershwin's World...MC SACD... Hancock's spin on Gershwin's classic. Very well done. No point of reference on SQ, but this multichannel recording hits home for me.

We'll have to see what JAN holds, but I've played all of these multiple times

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Holy smokes! Not bad at all for an 11-year old drummer! :eek:

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis