I'm battling Testicular Cancer

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My latest scans are clear! I'm back at work. I haven't been active in a while, but wanted to give an update. I start physical therapy next week to improve my endurance.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
My latest scans are clear! I'm back at work. I haven't been active in a while, but wanted to give an update. I start physical therapy next week to improve my endurance.
Very glad to hear that you are doing better and getting back to normal. Getting your strength back will also be very helpful. Just keep going in that direction and you will be fine. Here is wishing you nothing but the very best. Have and will continue to keep you and yours in my prayers. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Continue to get well my friend!:)

Cheers,

Phil

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
A little while ago, I was watching the British TV program "Doctor, Am I Normal?". Dr Christian mentioned that being active sexually helps preventing testicular cancer.
We have to use sex because, if you don't use it you lose it!

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Unfortunately, I had never seen your original post.
I am happy to hear good news from you. You are a strong man with the required positive attitude.
Take it easy and enjoy listening to your favorite music on your sound system(s).
All the best to you!
Cheers,

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Very glad to hear that you are doing better and getting back to normal. Getting your strength back will also be very helpful. Just keep going in that direction and you will be fine. Here is wishing you nothing but the very best. Have and will continue to keep you and yours in my prayers. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Continue to get well my friend!:)

Cheers,

Phil
Let me know if you need help finding a good PT. I know a few of them.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Made my night!

Doritos FTW!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Unfortunately my markers were elevated at my October check literally 1 year after initial diagnosis. There was a 60 percent chance of recurrence for my staging. The Einhorn standard calls for 2 rounds of high dose chemo with autologous stem cell rescue. I'm currently at day plus 8 of round one and am in good spirits. I actually gave away my entire theater setup to a friend. I need some motivation for a next project. I'm thinking something 2 channel 2-way and maybe a TL.

I'm in good spirits. I hope everyone is well.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Unfortunately my markers were elevated at my October check literally 1 year after initial diagnosis. There was a 60 percent chance of recurrence for my staging. The Einhorn standard calls for 2 rounds of high dose chemo with autologous stem cell rescue. I'm currently at day plus 8 of round one and am in good spirits. I actually gave away my entire theater setup to a friend. I need some motivation for a next project. I'm thinking something 2 channel 2-way and maybe a TL.

I wish you well.

Hopefully these two rounds will do the trick.

if you need assistance with that project when you are up to it let me know.

We are just embarking on a new home build and have an agreement for sale on our like home. The studio will move. Stay in touch, and hoping for success this time around.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Sorry to hear but sounds like you're doing well and I wish you continuing improvements and that your improvements this time will stick!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan

Keep the spirit mate, sending you my best wishes - Trust the force!

A strong mind can do anything :)

I think all of us should get together and help you in any way we can on that HT project.....

By the way, there is nothing in the world like some really good TL woofer system. Small standmounts with active X-over to TL subs can be incredulous :cool:

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Hopefully the treatment works out. Best of luck!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I wish you well.

Hopefully these two rounds will do the trick.

if you need assistance with that project when you are up to it let me know.

We are just embarking on a new home build and have an agreement for sale on our like home. The studio will move. Stay in touch, and hoping for success this time around.
I'll definitely consult you when I get to that design phase. That home is probably the nicest one I've been in. Of course me being audiophile probably contributes some strong bias. The two rounds should do the trick.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Keep the spirit mate, sending you my best wishes - Trust the force!

A strong mind can do anything :)

I think all of us should get together and help you in any way we can on that HT project.....

By the way, there is nothing in the world like some really good TL woofer system. Small standmounts with active X-over to TL subs can be incredulous :cool:
I've heard TLS_Guy's setup so I know the capabilities of a strong TL system. A proper tl actually needs no subs.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Disease progression after your previous round of chemo, and now another round of chemo is certainly tough. You have my sympathy and best wishes.

Is the stem cell rescue for bone marrow recovery after the 2 rounds of intensive chemotherapy? Best wishes for a good outcome. Focus on those transmission line speakers that will come next :).

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Isi, I somehow missed this. Praying all goes well. One day at a time. Here is to a speedy recovery. :)

Cheers,

Phil

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sorry to hear that man. Hope everything goes well I'm pulling for you.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Positive thoughts being sent your way!

2.0 TL ... I like.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis