Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hair, without question.
I got a 1/4" hair-do once. I think I would agree to a shaved melon for the SS8's. Only one way to find out. Somebody notify Jim that I'm ready to throw out my styling gel.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
So SoundScape 8 isn’t that good then?
Let me rephrase that. I would choose hair (and the youth I had with it) over SS8s.
I got a 1/4" hair-do once. I think I would agree to a shaved melon for the SS8's. Only one way to find out. Somebody notify Jim that I'm ready to throw out my styling gel.
A shaved head, where the hair readily grows back, is not nearly enough sacrifice. Maybe a ¼" hair-do plus summer camp at Paris Island might be enough.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Went to Lost 80s concert over the weekend. Got to meet Mike from A Flock of Seagulls, Jeremy and Nick from Wang Chung and Mike from Gene Loves Jezebel. Pretty good show. Also there were Missing Persons (I missed meeting Dale),Animotion, Naked Eyes, When in Rome, Dramarama and Bow Wow Wow. Fun throwback.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Let me rephrase that. I would choose hair (and the youth I had with it) over SS8s.
A shaved head, where the hair readily grows back, is not nearly enough sacrifice. Maybe a ¼" hair-do plus summer camp at Paris Island might be enough.
My brother did that! 4 years but I never heard him do a hoo-ya or say semper fi or any of that. He came back from Okinawa with a killer Sansui system. It was like a starter pack for my tinnitus. He shipped the system w/o speakers so those came from a local shop in Calgary that got around US tariffs by buying raw drivers and throwing them into raw presswood boxes. Cheap, sensitive and loud is what we all thought until we blew those speakers trying to fill a hall with sound from a home audio system. Nobody even flinched. The system got sold off and not missed much because girls/breakups/leaving the country/Texas heat ect.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I will choose both hair and good speakers, I am ready to violate the rule set :p

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Went to Lost 80s concert over the weekend. Got to meet Mike from A Flock of Seagulls, Jeremy and Nick from Wang Chung and Mike from Gene Loves Jezebel. Pretty good show. Also there were Missing Persons (I missed meeting Dale),Animotion, Naked Eyes, When in Rome, Dramarama and Bow Wow Wow. Fun throwback.

That sounds absolutely horrible! LOL :-D

Glad you enjoyed it. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If you could have hair or the SS8s, what would it be?
SS8's ... bald is beautiful.... and like I've said before... I have more hair now then when I was 18... it's just not on my head!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
So SoundScape 8 isn’t that good then?
They might be the best sounding speaker I have ever heard and Jim's finishes are second to none. Jim and his wife are nice people too.

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Went to the Ringo All Star Band show in Milwaukee on Saturday. That is a show I would do again. A mix of music that we all know. It was well played and not stupid ass loud. You could actually listen to the music. They did great covers of Santana which isn't too much of a stretch since the one guy actually sang with Santana. Steve Lukather from Toto really did the guitar work justice for the Santana songs. Of course everyone knows the lyrics to the Toto songs played as well as the Men at Work songs.

Took the offspring and they enjoyed it too.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
LMAO Henninger just shut down the Audiophiles On A Budget facebook group. What a cluster that place was. Still, it gave me something to do on the toilet.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
New iPhones announced today: iPhone Excess and iPhone Excess Max

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
New iPhones announced today: iPhone Excess and iPhone Excess Max
Apple said they needed to add something big to the market because of slowing sales. So they released the biggest and MOST EXPENSIVE phone ever.
Hey how do we increase sales? JACK UP THE PRICE!
For apple it will work as the 'trendy' apple users love boasting about how expensive it is.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Apple said they needed to add something big to the market because of slowing sales. So they released the biggest and MOST EXPENSIVE phone ever.
Hey how do we increase sales? JACK UP THE PRICE!
For apple it will work as the 'trendy' apple users love boasting about how expensive it is.
The millennials will want the most expensive phone possible. :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Basement flooded this evening due to the rain and a plugged outside drain. Fun times. Fortunately, I caught it before anything serious happened.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis