Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
it's the Yankee way. Do something nice but be a complete asshole about it :)
I feel the same way
There's a documentary about some mountain climbers and this 70 year old guy just sh!ts all over guys who climb Everest. A much harder climb is like 2 mountains to the left but these 'not real' mountain climbers go up Everest. He says those guys were @ssholes before they went up and they were @ssholes after they came down. Doing a nice thing is my Everest. How do truly nice people do it? They're out there. I've met some.

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just found out my Yammy 2600 has separate tone controls for headphones and the frequency of the adjustment is adjustable. It's not a fault of the cans but rather the Duran Duran tune A View to a Kill needs more bass. I should have been their audio dude and check this out:

https://www.psychologytoday.com/ca/blog/the-athletes-way/201806/empathic-people-use-social-brain-circuitry-process-music

Empathaholics? I don't know. My ignore list suggests otherwise.

In other news: How come sometimes waiting 6 hours for oxy has me hurtin' for certain but other times we (Fruedian Slip idicating MPD-definition 2 / IS NOT!!!) roll onto the 12 hour mark without issue? May be diet related. Pizza for sure brings pain: subjective finding that completely goes against the 'confirmation bias' idea.

I think I've said this before but my current level of audio nirvana is a direct result of this place, regardless of the size of my ignore list.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Pandora Premium still sucks compared to CD. Who gets you 320 kbps?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Spotify premium does.
Seems like itunes gets you 256 aac for free. I just can't download ... wait, upload my cd's at my computer and listen to them on an iphone 5. Plus itunes can't locate a bunch of stuff I previously uploaded for burning onto a cd. That apple lossless ought to make a cd grade cd, right?

Anyway, I just texted my sister that pushing out 5 kids would be easier than this knee bidness. She needs to laugh too.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
1534596409515.jpeg
Ooops, I did it again. I still remember my favourite lunch-time thing when I was a kid. When my mum use to say; go easy on the side side dish, I made too much meat.:D:D:D

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
My nephew is in for a surprise. He might expect a treat of an entirely different kind:
1534596792251.jpeg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Seems like itunes gets you 256 aac for free. I just can't download ... wait, upload my cd's at my computer and listen to them on an iphone 5. Plus itunes can't locate a bunch of stuff I previously uploaded for burning onto a cd. That apple lossless ought to make a cd grade cd, right?

Anyway, I just texted my sister that pushing out 5 kids would be easier than this knee bidness. She needs to laugh too.
Never streamed much with iTunes, and stopped using it altogether as it "lost" a bunch of cds I ripped into its nebulous grasp. ALAC would be able to burn a cd with original quality, tho. If you can find it.

LOL did your sister laugh? Such funky joints knees are.....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Fats, Cabs, and Cholesterol = Breakfast of champions! or should I say brunch?
Ex-champions. That was definitely breakfast though. My girl goes on a reduced carb diet so guess who has no bread in the house. I had to buy the potatoes myself!

Listen up, people of America! I need to talk with you about your women. Just because they go on a diet does not mean that I am on a diet. They need to keep bringin' me sweets even after they decide that I would like them better thinner. Come on ladies, think! :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Ex-champions. That was definitely breakfast though. My girl goes on a reduced carb diet so guess who has no bread in the house. I had to buy the potatoes myself!

Listen up, people of America! I need to talk with you about your women. Just because they go on a diet does not mean that I am on a diet. They need to keep bringin' me sweets even after they decide that I would like them better thinner. Come on ladies, think! :D
Tell her to look at IF diet. It's the latest craze. Much easier than calories counting.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Tell her to look at IF diet.
It's like trying to tell somebody about wires when they already 'know'. I haven't been able to tell her anything in years.

Hey, she got bread out of the house for days at a clip. Maybe she already knows something I don't. 'Cause I don't know how to do that.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
To me this is very UN-BORING

I BOUGHT A FLAT THIS WEEK, SIGNING CONTRACT UPCOMING THURSDAY.

Last edited:
killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I'm at my work place (this is it btw, in case you're wondering):
miva-galerija.jpg
Preparing material for the new web shop. What will make me obese, if anything, is writing about wine and food pairing. I always make myself hungry when doing this. I had to order… No other way.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis