What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I have finished watching The Expanse S01. I think it got better as the season went on, but still I would not say it's on par with Battlestar Galactica in terms of space drama. I'm still not completely hooked yet, although I'm more interested now than before.

Maybe S02 will be much better than S01.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
This is the one I watched .. Had like 3 seasons
Season 3 is the current one and is ongoing. I just saw S03E06 the other day. Really dark, serious, and tense. I love it.

But I can't find any where online that says they are actually canceling this show after this year.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Saw The Expanse S02E02 last night. I think it is getting better and better.
Maybe they brought it back...…….. Let me know I will dive back in
They were debating if season 3 would get renewed, but of course it did. We’re already in the middle of season 3. The ratings for season 3 seems to be a lot higher than both season 1 and 2.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Finished Hannibal series. Excellent. Started again on orphan black. Season 2.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Saw The Expanse S02E02 last night. I think it is getting better and better.

They were debating if season 3 would get renewed, but of course it did. We’re already in the middle of season 3. The ratings for season 3 seems to be a lot higher than both season 1 and 2.
finally! Season 3 will finish on SyFy as it was already paid for. Season 4 and hopefully more is renewed with Amazon! (Hurray!)
Season 3 is better than 2.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
finally! Season 3 will finish on SyFy as it was already paid for. Season 4 and hopefully more is renewed with Amazon! (Hurray!)
Season 3 is better than 2.
So far up to S02E02, I like it when they were on Ceres, space, Mars, or anywhere away from earth, but i couldn't stand watching those people from earth. :D

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Justice league and the matrix last night. Justice league ok.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Goliath season 2. Watched 2 episodes last night, as good as s1 or better

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Actress Bombshell Hedy Lamarr doc on Netflix. Facinating what this woman accomplished in science and did not get credit till after her death. A must see for people who love technology.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I thought Goliath S01 was great.
I hope S02 will be at least as good as S01.
OK, So I've finished Goliath S2 this weekend. I thought it was good, some interesting twists, but a bit less "realistic" I would say. I'm typically grossed out by sight of surgery (sorry for spoilers) and I had to rewind a bit few times.
Definitely not suitable for whole family.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Last night saw "Ready Player One" 2018 Spilberg's movie.
As an avid gamer and VR as a minor hobby, I rate it at 7/10, but otherwise it would barely get 6/10.
Good VFX, but pretty much everything else is very cheesy, cliched and predictable to the point one must assume it was meant to be all that. This one I unlikely to watch again.
Hannah John-Kamen (from Killjoys) in supporting role was one of best parts of the movie.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis