What are you playing right now...

macey

macey

Enthusiast
I bought overwatch when it came out but I barely touched it then but I have been getting back into it a bit and actually quite enjoying it surprisingly

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
New war base.

Screenshot_2017-08-13-12-45-54-640x400.png

You can see my hidden traps and bombs here.

Screenshot_2017-08-13-12-46-07-640x400.png

Scout view. What the enemy sees when they attack.

It's not that new for me, but I've only used it in the last couple of wars. I haven't been 2 starred yet. Highly recommend this layout (for th10) for you clashers out there!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Solid defense this last war!

Screenshot_2017-08-19-08-30-52-1024x640.png

I'm loving this new war base layout. I've had it in the last 5 or 6 wars and haven't been 2 starred yet.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
'Nother war without getting starred. Where's @BoredSysAdmin been lately? I hope he's not caught in the hurricane nightmare.

Screenshot_2017-09-05-17-42-40-1024x640.png

Same % as the last war. For those who don't know, the goal is to get up to 3 stars on the enemy bases either by total destruction (minimum 50% destruction for 1 star), or get the town hall. That's the building in the center of my base that's virtually untouched. :D

To get 3 stars you have to take out the town hall and get 100% destruction. However, you can only get 1 star if the town hall is left standing, even if every other building is destroyed. I've had this base for at least 3 years now and have been through many different base layouts. This one is definitely the best war base layout I've had. I don't see me switching up any time soon.

It takes a long time to progress to where I'm at unless you want to spend a crap load of money on in game currency. I've spent ten bucks here and there to finish an upgrade or something, but some folks really go overboard. I've read stories about guys who spend thousands just to stay at the top of the leaderboards. o_O I'm just not stupid competitive enough to hang with that crowd.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Nice. I play CoC also, but I'm a TH9, so I get eaten alive in wars by higher level bases.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm still playing,abeit quite slowly now. Very busy with new job. King upgrading to 35. My clan is warring very often, but I've out for a while now. New war matching possibly ruined engineered bases

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Uncharted Lost Legacy PS4, shorter UC 4 with a little less killing, but pretty much the same as the others

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm still playing,abeit quite slowly now. Very busy with new job. King upgrading to 35. My clan is warring very often, but I've out for a while now. New war matching possibly ruined engineered bases
Nice. My king is level 32 and queen is 33. I've slowed down on raiding, but still pretty active in wars. We do 2 a week. The core group that started this clan with me are still the same people. We've been together from the start. We're a level 10 clan now. The 2 level jump for donating troops is an awesome perk. Th 9s can donate max troops now.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Nice. I play CoC also, but I'm a TH9, so I get eaten alive in wars by higher level bases.
Got any screenies of your base? Do you max everything out for upgrades before you go to the next th? I do. Right down to the walls. Tedious, but my ocd won't let me skip ahead until everything is maxed.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Got any screenies of your base? Do you max everything out for upgrades before you go to the next th? I do. Right down to the walls. Tedious, but my ocd won't let me skip ahead until everything is maxed.
Yes, I max everything before I upgrade my TH. Not so much for builder hall though. I'll post some screenshots next time I get in the game.

dottorfoggy

dottorfoggy

Audioholic Intern
as my profile image :p, i play assetto corsa on pc
here one of my replay on Youtube

i play most on championship and sometimes in SymRacingSystem, lot of fairplay

when i'm not driving i'm still playng battlefield 3

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Great base!
How many time did u spent it playing that game? 2 years?
You know, I think 3 years. 4 years next summer or spring. Longest I've ever played a video game. I haven't been raiding for loot as much, but still active for wars. Right now my queen is upgrading to level 35. Heroes and walls are a grind man.

Screenshot_2017-11-12-11-49-17-640x400.png
Screenshot_2017-11-12-11-52-31-640x400.png

I tweaked my war base and made it a lot harder to break into my core. I'm having great success with it. Last war I didn't even get attacked, lol.

Screenshot_2017-11-12-11-47-36-640x400.png

We've been doing pretty well lately. Always looking for more active members. If you'd like to join we're a level 10 clan with generous donaters too.

jslivingston

jslivingston

Audiophyte
I'm chewing my way through Final Fantasy 7 on emulator after a good 20 years of having played it. I actually did #1, #2, #3 again too. Jumping up to Playstation level from NES and SNES has been an interesting paradigm switch.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Anybody playing Cuphead?

It's a fun game, but difficult! I love the art style and the jazz soundtrack.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm chewing my way through Final Fantasy 7 on emulator after a good 20 years of having played it. I actually did #1, #2, #3 again too. Jumping up to Playstation level from NES and SNES has been an interesting paradigm switch.
Those really are great games. I was hooked on Final Fantasy for a while. Have you ever played "The Legend Of Dragoon"? It was one of my favorite games for playstation rpg's. Very much like FF. Great story, with cool graphics and animations during fights. I would probably play that again if I could find it. It'd be awesome with updated graphics.

*Edit: Dug up some in game attacks. I seem to remember the graphics being much better! They actually were for the time. This is on the original playstation.

Last edited:
Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Currently Engaged with Assassin's Creed Origins on the Xbox One X. So far so good, but only about 15 minutes in ;)

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
A Few weeks ago I've cold turkey quit CoC after one very unpleasant incident involving clan war.
Last two weeks have been playing Witcher 3 with both DLCs, purchased on Black Friday sale for a ridiculously low price of $20. I honestly can't believe how deep and long this game is. Probably already well over 100 hours in and it's still maybe 1/2 way of the main story, still have a crap tonnage of side quests and treasure hunts. People not joking when they say it's a 600 hours games easily.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I just picked up Injustice 2 for XBONE, haven't had a chance to play it yet, but it seems to be the best fighting game from 2017.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
A Few weeks ago I've cold turkey quit CoC after one very unpleasant incident involving clan war.
Last two weeks have been playing Witcher 3 with both DLCs, purchased on Black Friday sale for a ridiculously low price of $20. I honestly can't believe how deep and long this game is. Probably already well over 100 hours in and it's still maybe 1/2 way of the main story, still have a crap tonnage of side quests and treasure hunts. People not joking when they say it's a 600 hours games easily.
Have you played the other two? I haven't played any of them, but it's good to know I'm in for a lot of gaming when I get around to them.

For now, Zelda Breath of the Wild is holding me over nicely. The Switch is a pretty sweet device.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis