Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Here is one of the most fun songs I've seen at a concert.
Its about a subtle as a brick through a window. An AC/DC concert is not for the faint of heart.

AC/DC WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE

AC/DC is absolutely the loudest band I have ever heard in person. Angus Young is one weird guy.
But he can play that axe. Weird, but talented.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Got this cd in the mail and started it just now. I'm already liking it from the first song. A good sign.

Chevelle: Antisaint
Got that on release day(few years ago lol) good album all the way through. Sams snare is mixed a little hot though I think. Enjoy!!!

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Its about a subtle as a brick through a window. An AC/DC concert is not for the faint of heart.

AC/DC WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE

AC/DC is absolutely the loudest band I have ever heard in person. Angus Young is one weird guy.
Definitely an AC/DC fan. Especially the Dirty Deeds album.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I recommend you guys check out the Tower Records documentary called All Things Must Pass (a Colin Hanks film). Really took me back, I spent a lot of time at Tower Records San Francisco and Hollywood in the 70s....

Last edited:
Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I recommend you guys check out the Tower Records documentary called All Things Must Pass (a Colin Hanks film). Really took me back, I spent a lot of time at Tower Records San Francisco and Hollywood in the 70s....
I spent many a dollar (when every dollar mattered to me) at a Tower records near my apartment in Phoenix. I could go there and actually get advice on new music. Once you found a guy with similar tastes, it was a good way to find new music. I remember once, I think it was my very first time there so I was a bit bashful, I told the guy I wanted something new, something with a big guitar player. That was the some total of my ability to describe what I wanted. Immediately, he said "Pat Travers". We picked one out, and he was right on the money.

PAT TRAVERS LIFE IN LONDON

Its still good today

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I keep forgetting to post this piece from Doyle Bramhall.
Dual drummers : motown style. A bass player that's in the game. Its got a bottom.
Doyle plays that slide guitar upside down, and he can get it done.
Eric Clapton is sitting about 20 feet from the guy so you know he's feeling it.

Doyle Bramhall Outside Woman Blues

The real challenge with this piece is getting it loud enough. Go ahead. turn it up to 11.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

AC/DC WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE

AC/DC was, hands-down, my favorite band for many years. I had to buy multiple copies of several of their tapes because I'd wear them out.

When I was a kid (9 yrs old?) I'd wear headphones and sing loudly to that song. My parents would laugh in the living room at my Bon Scott and Brian Johnson renditions. I loved it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis