Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Doobie Brothers: Black Water

A little outside my wheelhouse, but I've always loved this song.
That piece as well as other acoustic sidetrips from the major bands I always enjoyed a lot. Little Martha by The Allman Bros comes to mind, Blackbird and Norwegian Wood from The Beatles, Going to California from Led Zeppelin, stuff like that....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Saw Stevie at her best with Fleetwood Mac when she and Lindsay were going hot and heavy for a concert at Winterland then a few years later at her worst when she got taken off the stage a bit early as she was a bit out of it at a special show in Hollywood she was leading off for the somewhat super band The New Barbarians (feat Keith Richards) I got invited to. Always have had a thing for her....

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Saw Stevie at her best with Fleetwood Mac when she and Lindsay were going hot and heavy for a concert at Winterland then a few years later at her worst when she got taken off the stage a bit early as she was a bit out of it at a special show in Hollywood she was leading off for the somewhat super band The New Barbarians (feat Keith Richards) I got invited to. Always have had a thing for her....
I have a Buckingham/Nicks LP around here somewhere. Mick Fleetwood could have been a character on the Muppets.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord

Remake! But much much better! Did I mention she is like totally hot!!!?????

Phil

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Watched the documentary about Joe Cocker (Joe Cocker: Mad Dog with Soul) last night so....
Joe Cocker - Mad Dogs & Englishmen

Spotify linky for Deluxe edition
When I'm in the mood, I love Joe Cocker. Lots of urban legends surround the guy but the truth of it was he was a hard workin' journeyman that put on shows all over creation.
Here's one that's not on Mad Dogs, but is one of my favorite Joe Cocker covers.

JOE COCKER. YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HAT ON

The video is from the movie 9 /12 weeks. Pretty good video for the song. I think its the McIntosh amps that make it great. :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
When I'm in the mood, I love Joe Cocker. Lots of urban legends surround the guy but the truth of it was he was a hard workin' journeyman that put on shows all over creation.
Here's one that's not on Mad Dogs, but is one of my favorite Joe Cocker covers.

JOE COCKER. YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HAT ON

The video is from the movie 9 /12 weeks. Pretty good video for the song. I think its the McIntosh amps that make it great. :)
Documentary was pretty good, wasn't a huge fan back in the day except of just a few songs. I remember a friend of mine who was a big fan scored front row seats to a show and while he said it was a great show he was showered with sweat and spittle by being so close....that wasn't encouraging.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis