Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I prefer the older ranting Carlin to the stuff he did when he was younger. Honestly, as he got older, he got better. For me, he hit his stride in the 90s and 2000s.
Yeah. He said what we all were thinking. I liked him as he got older too. He was absolutely right.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I prefer the older ranting Carlin to the stuff he did when he was younger. Honestly, as he got older, he got better. For me, he hit his stride in the 90s and 2000s.
He got more acidic as he perfected the cranky old man.

Excuse me, hey, you kids, get off my lawn........

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Just got home from work, listening to this.

IMG_1117.JPG

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I often think of how fortunate we were to come up in the generation we did. And to think one of the most iconic guitar sounds in the world, Brian May's "Red Special," that he and his father built from scratch. Amazing.

Queen - "Who Wants To Live Forever"

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Lmao! Good question Hd. I asked myself the same thing!

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
That's your buddy's band? That style of music isn't really my cup of tea, but I'm very familiar with that song. They sound really good.
Yea, they cover some steely dan and doobie bros.The drummer Paul kneipp even played with seals and crofts toured with America in germany(I think).He,s one off the best drummers in this country.Check their other YouTube vids out,you will not be disappointed.He's a great fellow and his influence on my own playing was huge for me.He is currently playing with the Kites in Sydney.Cheers for checking them out.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis