Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Your love for the mouse will turn to anger when it chews through your Ethernet cables. :D
It can try - but I don't have any of those. :D Yeah, my life is sad...

I am worried about it chewing through a power line. A fire in the attic is not at all what I want. It wasn't until this morning that I actually knew what was up there, though. Now at least I know it's a mouse.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I now have video of a rather cute mouse entering...and exiting...the Havahart trap. I ordered a large one a while pack for a pack rat in my garage, but never used it because it had left before the trap arrived. This little guy/gal just walked right over the trip panel without making it budge. I'm going to have to read the instructions again and see if I can adjust the sensitivity of it.

In related news, the mouse now has a pretty decent supply of peanuts and raisins to keep it happy...
You're an engineer... Modify that Beotch!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just randomly looked up Strube about five minutes ago. Wondered what he was up to.

Reminded me of the glory days of stalking Bill down for Alex when Alex had a question for him. My stalker fu is not nearly what it used to be. Probably a good thing...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That little f^%&er brought himself a date to that 5 star diner. I bet if you listen real hard you can hear them boffing tonight.

Finding Bill was funny. Cat was freaked when I identified myself. I should have told him I was outside his house.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That little f^%&er brought himself a date to that 5 star diner.
That's my fear! I hope that I didn't just help a little mouse dude woo his girlfriend. "See? Now I can provide for us and our 300 children." Oh, man. I sure how that I see a Twister mat when I check the video tomorrow morning.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Well start cooking with wine and making roux, hopefully the little one's will catch on and earn their keep!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I better see a water feeder in that next video.

EDIT: ... and maybe a wheel.
I was thinking yesterday that if I do catch one, I might need to get a little hamster setup for it. I was going to bring it to the nearby trail and let it go, but it's getting down near freezing at night here now. Plus, I don't want to break up a family. :) I figure that I could keep them inside and wait until I catch at least two of them and let it warm up a bit. At least they wouldn't be in the attic...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I was thinking yesterday that if I do catch one, I might need to get a little hamster setup for it. I was going to bring it to the nearby trail and let it go, but it's getting down near freezing at night here now. Plus, I don't want to break up a family. :) I figure that I could keep them inside and wait until I catch at least two of them and let it warm up a bit. At least they wouldn't be in the attic...
I was too vague the first time I posted the link below, kinda what I was getting at:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willard_(1971_film):D
EDIT: I didn't read the link before posting. I just remember seeing the movie when I was a kid.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I sold my house, and as of the end of next month, I won't have my theater anymore. We're binge watching since we won't be rebuilding a dedicated theater in the next house. Kind of sad.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis