Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Nice!
Let me know what you think.
Well, I tried it. It's quite nice, although I wasn't bowled over. I'll have to do a comparison with a nice single malt and a different rye. Then I'll have a better idea of how good it is.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I'm really bored right now. I'm not sure this is the right place to take care of that.

Also...

I hate pay to bid. It should be illegal.

4760691737595692364.jpg

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Well, I tried it. It's quite nice, although I wasn't bowled over. I'll have to do a comparison with a nice single malt and a different rye. Then I'll have a better idea of how good it is.
I just compared it with "Forty Creek Barrel Select" The "CR Northern Harvest" - blind test, of course. ;)My wife poured the samples while I wasn't looking. The CR is lighter in colour and smoother in flavour. I definitely prefer it. I don't have the vocabulary and sophisticated palate to describe the differences, but if you like rye whiskey, I think you'll like this. I think I prefer single malts, but since they tend to be twice the price - or more - I need to spare those along.:oops:

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
what's worst then watching paint to dry? is then you paid someone to paint and you literally watching your liquid money drying.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Once you go Black Friday, you never go back Friday.

Happy We-Stole-Your-Land-And-Killed-Your-People Day.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Happy We-Stole-Your-Land-And-Killed-Your-People Day.
Finally! Someone who is willing to speak out against the hundreds of years of oppression and exploitation of the most innocent of native Americans - the turkeys.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki and I enjoyed some turkey and vanilla ice cream for lunch today. We then took a ride to a nearby park, and she's snoozing right now. I had a little fun with a quadcopter afterwards. I put on a padded skating helmet in order to mount an action cam on my head to get a video of the quadcopter to sync up with the video being taken by the quadcopter itself. I got a little video from both cameras of what I believe to have been a pretty curious hawk. :)

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
I'm a fan of Basil Hayden's myself. Dark Horse is a new distillery in KC that is making some pretty nice whiskeys. I tried the Rye Whiskey and it was pretty good. They have a bourbon and a small batch ($$$) Rye that I'll give a try sometime.

Looks like they are going to change their name in 2016 to Union Horse because some lawyer types got involved.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I now have video of a rather cute mouse entering...and exiting...the Havahart trap. I ordered a large one a while pack for a pack rat in my garage, but never used it because it had left before the trap arrived. This little guy/gal just walked right over the trip panel without making it budge. I'm going to have to read the instructions again and see if I can adjust the sensitivity of it.

In related news, the mouse now has a pretty decent supply of peanuts and raisins to keep it happy...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just watched more videos, and now I know that the metal mesh of the cage is big enough for the mouse to get through...as I saw it climb up the side and exit out the top. In search of another trap now.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
In related news, the mouse now has a pretty decent supply of peanuts and raisins to keep it happy...
I could sick my mother on your mouse, she hates them. She will crush it with her bare hands.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis