What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
So...ARE THESE KEEPERS OR ON TO THE NEXT?
The Sound Appeal is a keeper - they are sort of like a diamond
in the rough. I do prefer them over the stock Pioneer speakers.
They will surprise a lot of people - Regular price is $79 shipped

I will do a short write up soon.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Looking forward to the writeup Z.
Great deal on these:

Great 3D reviews. Used:

NEW Amazon sale:

Used

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
mini review of keyboard I got earlier: (http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-6Gv2-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B008OQTGBQ)
Pros: It's very solid, Cherry MX Red switches are nice to use and pretty quiet
Cons: Location of Back and Forward slash keys - this is unusual and cruel punishment. Simply Awful

Nit picks: The rest is very nice - at this price backlighting should be included and now that I own my second Mech Keyb - I still prefer my noisy Cherry MX Blue

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
My wife bought this yesterday to help her with her quilting projects

List price is 2895.00 and she got it for 30% off.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
mini review of keyboard I got earlier: (http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-6Gv2-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B008OQTGBQ)
Pros: It's very solid, Cherry MX Red switches are nice to use and pretty quiet
Cons: Location of Back and Forward slash keys - this is unusual and cruel punishment. Simply Awful

Nit picks: The rest is very nice - at this price backlighting should be included and now that I own my second Mech Keyb - I still prefer my noisy Cherry MX Blue
Once I went with Razor Blackwidow Chroma and I now I can't stand using mushy keyboards

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I see you are testing your Rythmic LV12-R, 3db. :cool:
Yes.... very carefully at that now that our Canadian dollar sucks eggs again. :( This will require a two watch system: one when family is home and one (heh heh heh), o_O when the walls echo with silence from lack of family members being present.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yes.... very carefully at that now that our Canadian dollar sucks eggs again. :( This will require a two watch system: one when family is home and one (heh heh heh), o_O when the walls echo with silence from family members.
I'll get it later for 10 bucks. Let us know how it goes. I'd be afraid and would turn my sub down.;)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
My 2nd room HT has added to much gear and one of my team members has their own Electrical Business so I got this about 65% off list. Unlike the box advertises, I do not expect it to improve picture or sound, but I do expect it to protect my gear and look cool doing it :D:D:p

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis