fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Bought a mio heart rate monitor watch from hizzah. Great price, really easy transaction, good communication, and the product arrived without issue. I wouldn't hesitate to buy something from him again.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I didn't buy directly from him, but adk highlander got me a great deal on a new pre/processor. Based on that interaction, I can't see how buying anything directly from him would be any different. Great guy, easy to work and communicate with, you should definitely buy his stuff as soon as he lists it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Just wanted to give high marks to Barry (psbfan9) on a recent purchase. I bought a Mac Mini from him, and he shipped it and the HDMI cable that he said would be included very quickly. I paid for it Sunday night, and he had it shipped out Tuesday morning - which included him going to the Apple Store to get his info wiped from the Mini - and it arrived on Thursday. I haven't fired it up, yet, but everything showed up in great shape.

Thanks, Barry!

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks Adam!

I'm sure this will come as a surprise because of his surly disposition, but Adam was great to deal with. I highly recommend taking his money. :D

Thanks again Adam! Enjoy!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks ErinH!

I have recently purchased a pair of JL Audio E112 subwoofers from ErinH.
As easy transaction as you could ask for - no surprises.
Everything went smooth and he gave me a fantastic deal. The subs were in perfect condition as described in the for sale thread. Communication before the deal was quick and easy. Would buy again from him without hesitation.
I picked the subs up from his house as it was not too far away and neither of us was too enthusiastic about risking handling damages (not to mention saving the shipping cost). It was also a nice visit with a fellow Audioholic!

Thanks again ErinH!

Last edited:
ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
^ thanks Kurt.

I'll also say that Kurt was a great person to do business with. He was easy to keep in contact with and flexible with meeting times. He came over and demoed the subs, then we packed them up together. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to other sellers.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Bought a subdude HD from HexOmega. It was a pleasure to do business with him. He shipped the item quickly and it was packaged very well, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

HexOmega

HexOmega

Audioholic
Bought a subdude HD from HexOmega. It was a pleasure to do business with him. He shipped the item quickly and it was packaged very well, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.
Thanks GlocksRock. I'm more of a Sig guy but I won't hold that against you :)

GlocksRock paid quickly after we agreed on a price, and provided all pertinent information as required to complete the sale. He is definitely an easy buyer and most likely an honest seller as well.

S

strammer

Enthusiast
Bought a 5.0 speaker setup from psbfan9. Came in original boxes, with orignal packaging. Great price, and in great condition. Was super fast / thorough with communication. Just a great person.
Thanks!

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Bought a 5.0 speaker setup from psbfan9. Came in original boxes, with orignal packaging. Great price, and in great condition. Was super fast / thorough with communication. Just a great person.
Thanks!
Wow.

Strammer was great. Lightening fast payment and very easy to work with. I would definitely sell to him again. Honestly, I would also buy from him with no hesitation. No problems here.

Thanks again Strammer. I hope you enjoy the EMP's as much as I did!

Barry

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Bought a pair of Kef Q700's from @Steve81 great experience, easy to deal with and a pretty cool guy to meet and hear his systems.

Just beware of the dimly lit room...........:p

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Bought a pair of Kef Q700's from @Steve81 great experience, easy to deal with and a pretty cool guy to meet and hear his systems.
Ditto :p On a more serious note, fuzz/Alex is a great guy to deal with, and I had fun chatting up a fellow AHer. Now I just need to convince him to come down to CAF 2015.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, I bought a set of SVS Ultra Bookshelfs from Fuzz. Just wanted to say that he worked with me until I got my Paypal set-up as I was kind of new to that. He shipped the speakers in the original box and they came fully insured. Can NOT recommend Alex enough.

The Ultras are in pristine shape. Very impressed with them. Listening to them now as we speak. Here are a few pics:

upload_2016-3-27_13-27-32.png

upload_2016-3-27_13-28-10.png

upload_2016-3-27_13-28-31.png

upload_2016-3-27_13-29-6.png

As YOU can see for yourself, Alex even shipped the "White Gloves"......LOL!!!! ;);););)
I simply would not hesitate to buy from Alex again! Thank YOU so much Alex!

Cheers,

Phil

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thanks man, glad you're enjoying them.

Also, Phil is great to do business with. Buy from or sell to him with confidence.

Folks, I bought a set of SVS Ultra Bookshelfs from Fuzz. Just wanted to say that he worked with me until I got my Paypal set-up as I was kind of new to that. He shipped the speakers in the original box and they came fully insured. Can NOT recommend Alex enough.

The Ultras are in pristine shape. Very impressed with them. Listening to them now as we speak. Here are a few pics:

View attachment 17870

View attachment 17871

View attachment 17872

View attachment 17873

As YOU can see for yourself, Alex even shipped the "White Gloves"......LOL!!!! ;);););)
I simply would not hesitate to buy from Alex again! Thank YOU so much Alex!

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, I just recently purchased a Denon X4000 from KEW. It was a very easy process and Kurt shipped very timely. He even had the original box, packing material, and etc. When it arrived I was amazed at the condition it was in. I mean, it looked like it was brand new. As such, I can not recommend Kurt enough. Highly recommend! Just want to thank Kurt for the great deal! Here are a few pics:

upload_2016-3-27_13-35-43.png

upload_2016-3-27_13-36-14.png

upload_2016-3-27_13-36-39.png

upload_2016-3-27_13-37-56.png

Things are shaping up! More to come.......LOL!!!!! :p:p:p:p

Cheers,

Phil

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Breaking News: Verdinut can be trusted with $15. :)

I got some terminal strips from him that I can't wait to build some xo's with. But then I'm not going to want to stuff them in a box. I've got to find my speaker design book and get serious about math ...

Wait, this doesn't look like TBT.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis