What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
No Comment.:p
MP3 DL from amazon. Nice vocals. She reminds me a bit of another singer, but can't place it yet. Maybe Nora Jones.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I think I was telling someone else about these in an earlier post, but I have to protect my new ride as Snow has finally started to hit Chicago. My A5 came with both regular and weather matts, but WeatherTech is still so much better. I had my Infinity before this and the carpets looked like new when I traded it in.

WINTER: I AM READY FOR YOU!!! :mad:

Had to get one for the Trunk as well. I had a Coke Zero Can spring a leak, Over the x-mas Holiday, fortunately It just down the side back and I had to remove the spare tire to get all the coke out of the bottom of my car. I don't have to worry about it happening again with this in the back :)

Last edited:
3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
$12. at Costco. Watched the first one last night and I really enjoyed it.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Gotta love me some good pickles. Bought another pairing knife. This time another ikea knife. Also new floor lamps for office and other rooms. Bought ikea e26 led 1000lm 2700k bulbs. Will see how good they are.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Sounds a little more like Sheryl Crow vs Nora Jones
So what did guys think about her voice? In one of the songs there is a feel of Nora Jones though. I guess you gotta hear the whole song.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
So what did guys think about her voice? In one of the songs there is a feel of Nora Jones though. I guess you gotta hear the whole song.
I didn't get the Nora Jones vibe on this one, I did listen to a few of the tracks. It's pretty good.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord

Could not resist all the movie in BD for 58 bucks, DONE. :) For those who want one check the holiday thread. :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Last edited:
Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
New Motorola modem because I don't to pay Comcast $10 a month for renting their modem, and also finally decided to get a real router. The new Asus RT-AC68P (only Best Buy has it). I hope it is as good as people say it is.
Comcrap will be at our new place tomorrow.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I used the Motorola surfboard for a couple years before I switched to Verizon recently. Great modem IMO, and Asus makes great routers.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I bought tickets for Steven Wilson supporting the new album at the Warfield in San Francisco in June.

I have the Surfboard too but an AC66U. I talked to the guys at the store and they said the 66U has better firmware than the newer models so far, so you give up a few features, but have more stability. I never used the Comcast gear, I bought my own stuff as soon as I signed up with them. Modem cost me nothing for 3 of the 4 years I've had it :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Got a replacement remote for the Acer PJ works great. :)

Got another pair of 3D glasses. The screen should be here next week.

Always wanted to see this movie(3 disc) and got a great deal for 8 bucks.
Got the 3d glasses today and extra batteries for the PJ remote. They look alot classier than the other ones I bought and it's rechargable too. Charging them to use for this weekend.:)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
My AV Dealer gave me an incredible deal I could not turn down XBR-65X850B 4K Ultra HD TV under 2k. Should be here in 4 Days,

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
New Motorola modem because I don't to pay Comcast $10 a month for renting their modem, and also finally decided to get a real router. The new Asus RT-AC68P (only Best Buy has it). I hope it is as good as people say it is.
Comcrap will be at our new place tomorrow.

I have the voice and data with Comcast, I am looking on ebay now to find one as they are 218 in stores which way to high. I am all for taking money out of the cable provider pockets! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
My AV Dealer gave me an incredible deal I could not turn down XBR-65X850B 4K Ultra HD TV under 2k. Should be here in 4 Days,
Congrats. :)
Be sure to post some pics when you get it up and running.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis