Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
any one ever get this.

As a teen I flew over the Rockies and got the stiletto in the ear pain. That cleared up over a weekend and when I flew home I was okay but I was nervous getting in that plane.

BTW, got a full refund for the battery but got screwed out of the tax and the $9 core. I counted my blessings.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I've been straightening up and moving stuff around this morning, and I overexerted my back. Woohoo. I haven't had lower back pain in years...but I was lifting too many boxes that I had to stretch to reach. Oh, well. I got a printer and two coffee makers packed up. Hopefully the pain is just temporary. In my 20's, back when I was working out a lot, I'd tweak my back and have trouble walking for two or three days. I'm not looking to repeat that. :)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm old enough to remember when watches served a functional purpose...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
A guy walks out of a clock repair shop carrying his large antique mantle clock, a homeless drunk bumps into him and he drops the clock smashing it to the ground. The guy screams at the drunk "why don't you watch where you are going?" and the drunk replies "why don't you wear a wrist watch like everyone else?"...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
I'm old enough to remember when watches served a functional purpose...
Yeah..... like keeping track of time...... You have mobile for that
Watch is just a jewelry, something nice to wear :D

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
I want a new watch.....
Get it now. The day will come when you can no longer read the day, date or month. This one is nice because of high contrast between the hands and face, so you'll still be able to see the time. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Note to self: If the Xbox dosn't appear to be outputting audio or video, make sure you have the cable plugged into the "out" not the "in". I'm sure you guys can relate to sticking it in the wrong opening ;)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
this forum is going down hill fast....

The content is just below mediocre lately, c'mon guys, get on the ball, entertain me...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Actually, I already do have a Jaeger Le Coultre ..... it's enough .....
I am not into watches anymore, there was a time when I was, but it passed... When I first started making "real" money I bought some expensive cars, expensive jeans, and a handful of watches that cost as much as an expensive car... I quickly found out it was a HUGE waste...

The newest watch I have is a leather band 18K yellow gold cased Sky Dweller Rolex, and I only got that because I took 2 of my other watches into PD for their "tuneups" and they had a deal where if you traded your used 1 owner rolex towards a new rolex they gave you what you paid for the original watch{had to be bought there}. So after talking to the sales women I always deal with, they took my old date just, submariner, and my wifes date just {she wore MAYBE 3 times in 5 years} for an even trade of the sky dweller.

The sd was brand new BUT it was the previous years display model, the sticker price was just under $40K but she marked it down to match the trade in of the 3 used watches, which were like brand new with all their packaging, I still had the sales bags they came in!!! I keep the boxes in the bags with the receipts... She said the 3 trade ins would sell way faster than that sd would, you can get an sd in the mid $20s low 30's now..

I would sell that thing in a heartbeat, I wore it twice, the day I got it and to a funeral a week later, its been in my case ever since.. I would actually get rid of every watch I have and wear my seamaster which was under $2500, its my go to old faithful, if anyone is ever in the market for a nice watch the sea master is the best buy IMO...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis