Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Hahahahaha. ImcLoud, are you sure? The last time you and I had a fight, you knocked yourself out for a month. ( :D Now that's funny!)

I'm not sure where all the animosity is coming from. I disagreed with something Dawg said. Apparently it hurt his feelings. Really? Geez. I know. Let's give kids trophies for participation, don't keep score, don't have winners and losers, and avoid any kind of failure. We can raise a whole generation of people who are equally equipped to handle criticism as ParadigmDawg. It really is a new paradigm. Great. And what better place to avoid criticism than an internet forum.
You are likely barking up the wrong tree little girl....

Plus I have no feelings...

And I win at everything I do...

Calm down Richard

P.S. I didn't feel safe saying this behind a computer screen so I got under my desk.....:D

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I meant the forum needed to be closed for the night. There wasn't much going on. I'm waiting for walmart to open so I can be the guy who gets his money back and a free battery because of my good looks. Hey, it could happen! You don't know.
The battery has a warranty, right? Seems like you shouldn't have any trouble getting it replaced.

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this. I might start yelling, "She touched me! She's not suppose to touch me! Call an ambulance! It burns when I pee!"
I just connected that statement with the women that I've seen working at the Walmart here. Oh, please make the mental movies stop...make them stop...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hahahahaha. ImcLoud, are you sure? The last time you and I had a fight, you knocked yourself out for a month. ( :D Now that's funny!)

I'm not sure where all the animosity is coming from. I disagreed with something Dawg said. Apparently it hurt his feelings. Really? Geez. I know. Let's give kids trophies for participation, don't keep score, don't have winners and losers, and avoid any kind of failure. We can raise a whole generation of people who are equally equipped to handle criticism as ParadigmDawg. It really is a new paradigm. Great. And what better place to avoid criticism than an internet forum.
Apology accepted. :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Hey go easy on him.
He already lost his man card for not knowing where his car's battery was.:D
NTTAWWT

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja

I am not arguing with anyone anymore, I figure it this way, when someone makes a snide back of their face comment, I just chalk it up to the fact they need to make themselves feel better somehow for how they feel about themselves, be it a micro fallus condition or something as simple as a microbank account... So I just feel bad for them and let it go... :D

Plus I figure in person they wouldn't argue at all because I can easily decimate all of these little audio douche bags and easily afford the attorneys to get myself out of a thousand simple assaults... Coupled with the fact I am better than you all in general makes me just feel better about my smoking hot wife, great kids, abnormally large penis, :Dshoulders, back and biceps, and the vast sum of wealth that I have accumulated in my short 35ish years... That being said its pretty hard to get me to care what anyone on an audio forum has to say...
LOL obviously i am just kidding with the above statements, I really have an average white guy penis and $30 in the bank...:p

My point being this is the "anything goes" thread, if someone wants to joke about someone elses hot wife, than so be it... Its all in good fun, my posting in this thread you open yourself up to that stuff, it is what it is...:p

P-dawg obviously knows phillip well enough to kkid about banging his attractive little wife, it would have been funnier if phillip responded with a comment about dawgs wife.. but he didnt, I am more upset about that...
:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I really have an average white guy penis...
We're not going to talk about girth, are we? :eek: :D

Btw, I'm not liking this new media embedding...until I figure out how to tailor the start and stop times.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just got the shipping notification for the Xbox One bundle I ordered. Pretty pumped. Now I guess I need to get some work done so I actually have time to play it when it arrives.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
This thread is fqqn whacked , No Adam ! I like it none the less .

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Just got the shipping notification for the Xbox One bundle I ordered. Pretty pumped. Now I guess I need to get some work done so I actually have time to play it when it arrives.
Did you get a good deal on this ?? Linky ??

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
On my trip back from Arizona My ears got all jacked up during take off and my left side is still clogged solid , cant hardly hear anything through the stuffy cloggy jammed up mess. I went to our Family Doctor and even urgent care with no relief at all. The longest discomfort I ever had before was about three hours this has been four days , any one ever get this. It is bad enough that I probably have the absolute worst case of tinnitus possible whistling away for 14 straight non stop years now, but this new problem just intensifies all the ringing and hissing. I am officially miserable and have zero desire to listen to HT/Music = really sux.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On my trip back from Arizona My ears got all jacked up during take off and my left side is still clogged solid...
Man, I can relate - and you have my sympathy! Have you tried Sudafed? I take that for a couple of days before a flight, and it's helped me out a lot. I don't know if it would help relieve the congestion post-flight, but it might be worth a try.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Man, I can relate - and you have my sympathy! Have you tried Sudafed? I take that for a couple of days before a flight, and it's helped me out a lot. I don't know if it would help relieve the congestion post-flight, but it might be worth a try.
I have been taking sudafed and predisone with a steroid nasal spray and nothing !! I knew that my hearing loss was something I would have to deal with and just accept but not like this , whamm , airplane trip to west coast and back , done deal wtf. I need to get off the internet , reading crazy horror stories about people never clearing up and its very discouraging to say the least. I am going to the health store for a fighter jet pilots remedy , garlic oil drops in each ear canal , doctors dont know so I need to try something.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Did some cleaning today...now it's time to try and straighten up the spare bedroom. By "spare bedroom," I mean "Niki's spare bedroom," seeing as how she's the only one who uses the beds around here.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis