Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I never said I knew how to spell.:D
Just that he sent me neg rep.
I haven't received any since I made fun of Mark about his egg McMuffins and him wearing Crocks.o_O
I had to pop the cherry on the bad spelling one sometime.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I'm all for poking fun, but think that was an inappropriate comment for this forum.
yah, "dawg", be respectful, have some class man... :D

If I wanted your opinion, I will squeeze it out of you....
yah, "herb" he wants any of your side mouth talk he'll swell your lip to get it... :D

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

I typed that so many times it doenst look like I spelled it correctly.... But seriously guys, we haven't had a good argument on here in a while and membership is suffering for it, so you will need to do better than this, pathetic excuse for a misunderstanding, lets get into it, I my money os on Herb in the Ring with a ref, and Dawg in an alley with weapons....

Seriously though, in the words of the great Martin Luther King "Can't we all just get along" wait maybe that was Rodney Dangerfield? I don't know but in the words of Sabastian o'keefe who I was in the 5th grade with, "Mrs. Dyer, can I go the lav, I think I just had an accident"... Forever cementing his "nik" name "stinkasston"....

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm glad that we passed one million views before you guys decided to have a slap fest. Don't make me pull this thread over.

:)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I had to pop the cherry on the bad spelling one sometime.
Good luck getting home wiring advice from a pro when you need it.

EDIT: I like Herbu fine but don't think that I wouldn't drive out to his house to settle a rep vendetta.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I LOVE Pretzels, ANY and ALL...

Applebees pretzel app. should be against the law, but my favorite pretzel in the WORLD, can be found in New Holland, PA!! This place called Dutch Country Soft Pretzels sells the best you have ever tasted, I kid you not... Every time I am driving through PA I stop and get 3 dozen fresh, but I order them and have them shipped all the time, probably about 3 orders a year, they are amazing.. They have a website google it and you can call them to order, they are tasty, they are in the lancaster county amish country, I go through there when picking up coal units once and a while...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I found the recp't for the walmart battery I bought for my truck back in Jan. Winning but not. My last battery from them lasted way past 5 years. This one didn't make it a year. I want my money back.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Roll up the sidewalks. It's closing time.
If you're referring to Halloween...this was my year off. I tend to hand out candy every other year, as the traffic through the neighborhood is sparse at best anymore. When the neighborhood was new, kids would get bussed in (literally). Apparently, the candy locusts have found more fertile ground. Last year, I had several bags of candy and the projector set up displaying a spooky image of Niki on the front window to welcome all...hmmm...10? kids to the door. Maybe 15. Maybe. I'm not sure that I've even heard any out there tonight.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I meant the forum needed to be closed for the night. There wasn't much going on. I'm waiting for walmart to open so I can be the guy who gets his money back and a free battery because of my good looks. Hey, it could happen! You don't know.

I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this. I might start yelling, "She touched me! She's not suppose to touch me! Call an ambulance! It burns when I pee!"

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It looks like I may have rolled out the sidewalks a little too early. I know this ain't about egg mc-muffins but this battery failure ought to be generating more responses. The internet must be broke.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Wtf man, posts at 5 a.m. take a little while to get a response. You'll probably get a replacement battery. But I think when you said "money back" you mistyped "kicked in the teeth and directed to the soap and deodorant aisle".

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I was going to respond to the battery thing, but I figure you got what you deserve. for shopping at walmart Who buys a battery at walmart? Whats next? Your going to be upset that your walmart t-shirt has holes in it after being washed twice? you got it at walmart be thankful it didnt explode when you turned your radio on...

BTW, bad boy, bad bad boy, dont shop at walmart..

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I found the recp't for the walmart battery I bought for my truck back in Jan. Winning but not. My last battery from them lasted way past 5 years. This one didn't make it a year. I want my money back.
Man, I had to go rescue my wife from a dead battery last week. She called me at lunch and said her car sounded "dead", when she started that morning to go to work but it did start.

Then she calls me at 5 as I am geared up and getting on my bike for a ride and says she is stranded. Me, being the hero, grab some jumper cables out of the garage and head her way. Her car is about the only one left in the parking garage so there we are, just the two of us. I was thinking, we would be done and out of there in 5 minutes. I pull my Audi beside her Pathfinder, pop both hoods and I swear to god my car doesn't have a battery. I mean, I know it has to have one somewhere but it's sure not under the hood.

I could have started reading the owners manual but I have never opened it so for all I know, it's in German. I run to the auto-parts store where I am certain that I got her a battery 3 years ago and it should have 2 years left on the warranty. They look up my name and find a battery for my BMW, my 350Z, my Z-71 and my Mom's Altama but nothing on my wife's car. I pay full price and go back to hero status....WTF....

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
I my money os on Herb in the Ring with a ref, and Dawg in an alley with weapons....
Hahahahaha. ImcLoud, are you sure? The last time you and I had a fight, you knocked yourself out for a month. ( :D Now that's funny!)

I'm not sure where all the animosity is coming from. I disagreed with something Dawg said. Apparently it hurt his feelings. Really? Geez. I know. Let's give kids trophies for participation, don't keep score, don't have winners and losers, and avoid any kind of failure. We can raise a whole generation of people who are equally equipped to handle criticism as ParadigmDawg. It really is a new paradigm. Great. And what better place to avoid criticism than an internet forum.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis