Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
That's a coincidence, that the same girl that I ban@%& 3 weeks ago at a party.....:eek:

Congrats man, y'all look like a cute couple and very happy.

Well, you look kind of scared to death.....
Seriously, Herbu gives me a "dislike" for poking fun at one of my hometown buddies? I even sold Philip an AVR for like 20 bucks once, doesn't that give me the right to do whatever I want from now on?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Seriously, Herbu gives me a "dislike" for poking fun at one of my hometown buddies? I even sold Philip an AVR for like 20 bucks once, doesn't that give me the right to do whatever I want from now on?
Look at it this way, in whatever twisted world this is, a thumbs down is still a positive rating.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I think it must be only funny to Texas boys.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I still have that old avr. It hasn't been used all that much but it'll probably be relegated to garage duty in the next few years (whenever we build/buy a place).

Anyway, thanks to all for the kind words/well wishes :)

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
What happened to this place while I was gone..? Forum face lift.. I'm not sure how I feel about this new rating system though. Rainbows and hearts, finally some of you will be able to express your true feelings! ImcLoud is back and swinging I see.. Phillip got married.. Can't imagine what else happened

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Don't think they all are.
I got a bad spelling from isiberian and that was in the red.
In case you hadn't found this bit yet.

Green: Like, Dislike, Agree, Funny, Winner, Informative, Friendly, Useful, and Creative

Neutral: Disagree and Optimistic

Red: Old, Bad Speller, Dumb

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
I'm all for poking fun, but think that was an inappropriate comment for this forum.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm all for poking fun, but think that was an inappropriate comment for this forum.
I don't think you can say poking fun on this forum without sending out all sorts of visually inappropriate imagery fluttering through Adam's mind. Besides ... I think some of that poking fun was deemed partial payment anyways. 20 bucks, my @ss.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
The AVR is from 1994 so $20 is pretty fair. It might have only been $15. I can't remember :D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
In case you hadn't found this bit yet.

Green: Like, Dislike, Agree, Funny, Winner, Informative, Friendly, Useful, and Creative

Neutral: Disagree and Optimistic

Red: Old, Bad Speller, Dumb
There ought to be a rating with your avatar as the icon. I can't thank you enough for that. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis