Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks :D It was time for a change. Are you guys able to use custom titles as well? I thought that was mentioned to be one of the perks of the new forum, but I haven't seen anyone else using them yet.
Nope, not that I see. I've been up one side of my preferences and down the other, and there's no custom title to be found anywhere.

I dig all the new ratings available though. I predict Bryce is going to wear out my "bad spelling" button. (Edit: Oh, I see Adam already expressed the same sentiment a few pages ago.)

Last edited:
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Nope, not that I see. I've been up one side of my preferences and down the other, and there's no custom title to be found anywhere.

I dig all the new ratings available though. I predict Bryce is going to wear out my "bad spelling" button. (Edit: Oh, I see Adam already expressed the same sentiment a few pages ago.)
I assume you didn't notice that Bryce "has left the building", so to speak?

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Bryce will be back, I am pretty secure on that point...

His last few posts, before edited and after, were some of the oddest I have seen on this board {that should be saying a lot}, then he added the "alter ego" posting from the same IP with a different account, which I believe steve called him out on, and what I thought could not get weirder, did...

Hopefully he comes back some day, his spirit still lingers around, I know this because some times I type a work correctly and then after I post it it is spealt inkrect...

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I sure can't make fun of your laziness - I wouldn't have gotten even as far as you did before ordering a wireless system. :D

Plus, this will give you a good chance to be the first person to review that speaker who actually paid for it. :eek: :p

If you don't like it, let me know. I recently got a set of Bluetooth monitors that are pretty nice. They do cost more, and they take up more room, but I bet they play louder.
OK, Honestly the cheapest speakers I have ever owned were the Audioengine A5's up until this thing came. It sounds baaaadddd.....

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
Not quite understanding the difference between recent and new posts..

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Are you guys able to use custom titles as well? I thought that was mentioned to be one of the perks of the new forum, but I haven't seen anyone else using them yet.
I have not been able to find how to do it.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I have not been able to find how to do it.
For me the option is just right below the avatar on the personal details page. Then again, it might not be for everyone. Only reason I brought it up was that Gene's original post announcing the upgrade mentioned custom titles, though I guess that meant specific titles based on post count vs user customizable titles.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Huh. I wonder if it is just for mods. I did ban my first spammer this morning. Was easier than the old way.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
J that is seriously crazy. It must be absolutely scary to drive unless they have done some suspension mods as well. I have to ask why?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
You could...but we'd all know you didn't earn it. :p :D
I just found I can edit some of a members info but not the title. I can make your location and sig anything I would like.:D Be careful or it may state your love for rainbows and unicorns.:p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis