Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My espresso machine stopped working - the pump was running, but no water was flowing. So, after two days of having it apart and messing with various things...it's running again. I honestly don't know what I did to get it running again. I'm just glad it is. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Greg, tell me more about your hole. Glad you're okay.

Sub's in the car. I'm in the house ... being quiet. :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So I think I pulled or strained something in by left buttcheek. Now normally, this would be ha ha bring on the jokes, but currently I think I've reached the point of ha ha bring on the jokes but this could also be something semi-almost-serious since it's not going away and causes the whole left side of my body to buckle when I step "wrong". Is this part of getting old?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So I think I pulled or strained something in by left buttcheek. Now normally, this would be ha ha bring on the jokes, but currently I think I've reached the point of ha ha bring on the jokes but this could also be something semi-almost-serious since it's not going away and causes the whole left side of my body to buckle when I step "wrong". Is this part of getting old?
Dude, hope you feel better soon. Are you a doctor-seeing kind of guy? If so...might be time to try out that new school health insurance. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Dude, hope you feel better soon. Are you a doctor-seeing kind of guy? If so...might be time to try out that new school health insurance. :)
Not really, although if it persists I might break down and try to go see one after the soccer season is over. That can't be over soon enough. As much as I love coaching, trying to balance that and a new job was a terrible idea.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Not really digging this new format, yet. Maybe it'll grow on me, though.

Looks like I need to upload a higher res picture of Niki for my avatar.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Not really digging this new format, yet. Maybe it'll grow on me, though.

Looks like I need to upload a higher res picture of Niki for my avatar.
Yeah, this is going to take some getting used to.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So what happens when I click on one of these new buttons? Does it show up somewhere in our profiles?

EDIT: NVM, found it.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Also...For some reason I have less trophy points than the rest of you.:confused::D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
What was wrong with the old forum software, again? Too easy to use? o_O

I guess we got new emoticons, though. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Oh...I might just have to change my mind on this new forum setup.

There's a rainbow button. :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just updated my avatar to a higher res version. Wow, Niki used to be so thin...

Slight new forum bug - in order to update the avatar image, I had to fill out a required section on why I want to be a member of the forum (meant for new members).

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis