What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Yah for some reason I don't think any of their preamps have power switches, in the instruction manual it says to use a power strip, lol.. a $279 phono section with no power switch... you can almost buy a preamp for that...

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Yah for some reason I don't think any of their preamps have power switches, in the instruction manual it says to use a power strip, lol.. a $279 phono section with no power switch... you can almost buy a preamp for that...
Well, for a preamp and especially a phono, some amps/recievers have switched AC outlets. It's been a while since I set my stuff up, but I'm pretty sure my Pio Elite has a switched AC outlet that solves that problem.

But, you don't see this very often anymore. Almost certainly because idiots kept plugging power amps into them.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Got a new shock pump. Never had one.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
My Fam just handed me a new I Phone 5, I took the 3g out on the waverunner , all safe and sound in a nifty little impact resistant and waterproof case that snaps into the (glove box) compartment. FAIL ! Bouncing over waves just banged the shite outta that poor thing and basically disemboweled my favorite old phone. So I am now learning the ropes of the 5 , bring back the flip phones lol,.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
2015 Challenger SRT 392 Black Tri Coat on Black

First American Car Since 2000 (2003 BMW 328xi 2005 Acura TL 2007 Acura MDX 2008 BMW 335XI 2012 Infinti G37xS)

Mid Life Crisis, just put on order and should be here in 8 weeks...just in time for a Chicago winter...not my most intelligent move, but I am excited as it is bad ash... :)

I also have a Tiny Punisher Skull decal to put just over the trunk lock for you comic book nerds ;)

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai

First American Car Since 2000 (2003 BMW 328xi 2005 Acura TL 2007 Acura MDX 2008 BMW 335XI 2012 Infinti G37xS)

Mid Life Crisis, just put on order and should be here in 8 weeks...just in time for a Chicago winter...not my most intelligent move, but I am excited as it is bad ash... :)
This is a "fine" specimen.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai

I also have a Tiny Punisher Skull decal to put just over the trunk lock for you comic book nerds ;)
Nice car, I do hope that you enjoy it. I paid $3900.00 for my AAR Cuda 340 Six pack in 1970. Price might have went up since then. Back then we didn't think what these cars are worth some day. I wish I would still have my 74 Phantera de tomaso. In 1970 I was the hot shot in my little town of Greenwood Lake NY. I had a Corvette LT-1, AAR Cuda, Trans Am 455 HO and a Donzi boat. 2 Sony Pre-amps, 2 Sony Power amps, Sony Tuner, speakers I don't remember.

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Bought Newbie's Salamander Rack. Not 100% sure what I'll use it for, but I have enough stuff lying around that it'll get filled up quick.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I really like that rack , I just went back and looked at the pics , that thing looks like a brute.
Now you need more equipment lol..

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I really like that rack , I just went back and looked at the pics , that thing looks like a brute.
Now you need more equipment lol..
Thanks, it'll match the other Salamander I got not too long ago. If only he had two of them. They would have made the perfect stand for that big a$$ center speaker.

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Bought Newbie's Salamander Rack. Not 100% sure what I'll use it for, but I have enough stuff lying around that it'll get filled up quick.
I could use that rack, it has a little more space then mine. I see a Cinepro amp in the near future coming my way.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja

YUS, congrats, that thing is super sexy, now you need a pair of these to go with it

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Nice car, I do hope that you enjoy it. I paid $3900.00 for my AAR Cuda 340 Six pack in 1970. Price might have went up since then. Back then we didn't think what these cars are worth some day. I wish I would still have my 74 Phantera de tomaso. In 1970 I was the hot shot in my little town of Greenwood Lake NY. I had a Corvette LT-1, AAR Cuda, Trans Am 455 HO and a Donzi boat. 2 Sony Pre-amps, 2 Sony Power amps, Sony Tuner, speakers I don't remember.
My father was under 10 years old in 1970, I bid on an AAR about 8 months ago, it was on ebay for a 10 day auction, I bid back and forth while talking to the seller, I went to $69K and the car went up to $74K with the reserve not met... I guess I was off on that one, he ended up selling it for $80K to someone in india!!!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis