Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Well, I'm pretty burnt out from the last couple of days in Denver. Was an interesting experience though, and I got to meet quite a few interesting people along the way including guys like Andrew Jones of Pioneer/TAD fame, Jack Oclee-Brown of KEF. Sadly, there wasn't enough time to stop by the AudioQuest booth to find out all the latest advancements in the fields of speaker wire and power cords. There's always next year though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Glad that you had a good time, Steve! Denver, huh? You're not feeling a craving for Doritos, are you? :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I think he stopped into Jack n grills for the 7lb burrito, I have eaten there but not the 7lb burrito,lol

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I believe Irv is a 6 foot fella with arms as big as his head
I don't wanna put any pics of me up here, incase some day I offend someone and then run into them in a walmart parking lot, I don't want to get stabbed in the back, lol...
I used to be 6'5" 280 ish, now I am 6' 4 300ish, lol.... Still smashing the gym, but for some reason the belly is much easier to grow than the back these days... It probably doesn't help I ate 2 plates of tortellini with sausage last night, and then had a stomach ache so drank about 30oz of ginger ale...

there are a few reflectionish pics around though, heres a couple...
this one in the tv

this one in the window... I never measured but the arms may be bigger than my head, not sure... :D

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Try it Irv my local gym had been measuring my arms every month. Almost as big as my head :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki and I saw three coyotes on the trail this morning (may have been more in the bushes). Pretty cool! She wanted to chase them, but they were close to a road so I wouldn't let her. We just turned around and let them be. I thought it was especially cool that a family of quail was just hanging out and walking around the feet of one of the coyotes that was watching us, but they run from Niki and I (and Niki doesn't show any interest in them, so it's not like she chases them off).

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Niki and I saw three coyotes on the trail this morning (may have been more in the bushes). Pretty cool! She wanted to chase them, but they were close to a road so I wouldn't let her. We just turned around and let them be. I thought it was especially cool that a family of quail was just hanging out and walking around the feet of one of the coyotes that was watching us, but they run from Niki and I (and Niki doesn't show any interest in them, so it's not like she chases them off).
I wouldn't let niki go near any yotes, its a sure fire way to get her loaded up with the mange... One of my fathers hunting dogs tangled up with a big coyote a few years back 3 days later they were treating all the dogs for mange... Not worth it, plus 1 coyote vs a dog is easy but 5 may not end well and when you see one there is most likely 3 or 4 more close by...
I am not sure what they look like where you are but we have some healthy ones here, I have seen them in other parts of the county and they are like big cats.. I took 5 in the last 2 years that were over 50lbs.. Thats a good size dog... Here they are a problem because they travel deep and they aren't afraid of anyone, but thats nothing my ps15-4 's and my Ten Point Vapor cant take care of....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis