Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Well, the only reason why I removed the cheese is because I'm severely lactose intolerant in addition to having IBS. No need to risk having double trouble D: Every once in awhile I forget to say no cheese, but I do have dairy digestion pills. Same issue with dairy pills that I have with IBS - inconsistency.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I have to agree, the dairy products in most restaurants are sub par, lol... I wonder if you took the chz off a taco bell grande, it would not make everyone that walks with in 3 ft of it sick?
Very likely.

Also, Taco Bell is specifically designed to be eaten stoned.

They know this.. look at their app for reducing stoner ordering anxiety (hey, it's scary ordering stoned!)
Taco Bell's New Stoner-Friendly Food Ordering App Will Make Satisfying Your Munchies Much Easier

I'd give Taco Bell a solid IBS8 rating. Very dangerous.

The Taco Bell mystery is that, if you're stoned, it's more like an IBS1. No idea why...

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Watching Apple's live-stream announcement.. which is already struggling with bandwidth.

And I can here someone translating it in Chinese.

Fail.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Watching Apple's live-stream announcement.. which is already struggling with bandwidth.

And I can here someone translating it in Chinese.

Fail.
Pre announcing "watch" is breaking core Apple marketing principles, as far as I know.... they never ever pre announced products in this way, as far as I remember.....

Thing is, they've become a follower, and not a visionary leader, market pressure forces them now....

And what is a bigger screen, some new features, and ios8 going to change?
I did not watch the live event, maybe I missed something great?

There was only one Jobs, and probably Jony Ive needed Jobs to realize all his innovative forces, probably Steve Jobs was the one driving innovative force, and it seems they just can't innovate anymore.....

Steve Jobs was Apple and Apple was Steve Jobs

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I'm going to buy a 6 Plus, but, first let me make fun of Apple:

I did not watch the live event, maybe I missed something great?
RECAP:
>visit apple for live stream, says safari required, load that.
>stream begins, Chinese lady talking over english speaker for the world to hear
>stream is seeking all over the place, choppy, unreliable
>we got two big iPhones and a smartwatch (q1 2015)
>Apple invented NFC, smartwatches, watch crowns, and larger screens ( 6 = size + slightly smaller resolution than Android in 2012)
>watched Bono being a money-grubbing dildo.
the end.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
So, no one is actually banned - just a change in authority for someone as yet not identified in your string of answers? :D
I'm just assuming there was a glitch with the account, and that the ban is a temporary resolution.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm just assuming there was a glitch with the account, and that the ban is a temporary resolution.
Cool.

Anyone want to tell me who was actually affected? Super Admin here has become quite the politician. :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis