Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
LOL, you never heard that? not to be confused with Heady or Buffy, the girls they refer to are from different actions...
Haha, no. Heady I think of weed, Buffy I think of the TV show. Urban dictionary not helpful... lol.

So..
Hippie = typical tree hugger, needs a shower.

Hetty = listens to jam bands but can maintain a job.

Heady = smokes sativa in the morning?

Buffy = My guesses are all over the place..

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
so i was at the Drs today when an old ladie made a sexual advance to me im not sure if i should be flaten by the opertunity or frighten cause she thought i was cute?

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
so i was at the Drs today when an old ladie made a sexual advance to me im not sure if i should be flaten by the opertunity or frighten cause she thought i was cute?

I'm wondering who is looking after Nikki while Adam is in Australia?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
People on Vine are being offered Twister. I kid you not.

At first I thought it was a clear sign that their targeting algorithm is off in that I wasn't offered it, but then I figured they must think that I already have a stockpile of them. "Ought oh, someone soiled the mat again." "No problem! I've got more."

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
78 years of age with. Lushes head of gray hair.
So she was the rarely mentioned fourth Gorgon sister? Instead of having hair made of snakes she had hair made of drunks? Well Perseus, did you (s)lay her? :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hump day. 3 day weekend on the horizon. Need sleep. New speakers and phones should he here Sat. Sitting waiting for the JV game to get over so I can ride a school bus back to the school and then drive home. Guess figuring out what I'm doing tomorrow will have to wait til morning.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
You ever get a song stuck on your brain and you urgently need to listen to it, but you can't think of the name of the song or the artist?

Around 20 years ago I used to listen to this song from a new agey sort of album. It was track 2 I think, and had an African-sounding men's ensemble singing "Sayoweh mamaseh. O fa nanaye." over and over again with a strong drum beat on counts 1, 3 and 4 of every measure with some syncopated bongo bits interspersed. Then a pair of oboes come in and go "daaaah dah daaaaaaah dah daaaaah. Daaaaah dah daaaaah. Daaaaaah dah daaaaaah." just like that. And there's some string stuff going on in the background. Then eventually there's a key change with some French horns doing the same thing the oboes did, only better, and some dude is straining his testicles singing higher than he ought to, "Sayoweeehh!" And I think there's probably a rain stick in it. And one of those long wooden flutes that Kill Bill played at the camp fire with [strike]Beatrix[/strike]. Edit: Oh, yeah, and there's a children's choir singing "Alleluia" over and over for no good reason.

The artists were credited as two dudes, one of whom had a last name of Kestor I think. Sam Kestor, maybe? And Bob... ah, I can't remember.

Any of you think you might've heard this? It's killing me.

Last edited:
haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
You ever get a song stuck on your brain and you urgently need to listen to it, but you can't think of the name of the song or the artist?

Around 20 years ago I used to listen to this song from a new agey sort of album. It was track 2 I think, and had an African-sounding men's ensemble singing "Sayoweh mamaseh. O fa nanaye." over and over again with a strong drum beat on counts 1, 3 and 4 of every measure with some syncopated bongo bits interspersed. Then a pair of oboes come in and go "daaaah dah daaaaaaah dah daaaaah. Daaaaah dah daaaaah. Daaaaaah dah daaaaaah." just like that. And there's some string stuff going on in the background. Then eventually there's a key change with some French horns doing the same thing the oboes did, only better, and some dude is straining his testicles singing higher than he ought to, "Sayoweeehh!" And I think there's probably a rain stick in it. And one of those long wooden flutes that Kill Bill played at the camp fire with [strike]Beatrix[/strike]. Edit: Oh, yeah, and there's a children's choir singing "Alleluia" over and over for no good reason.

The artists were credited as two dudes, one of whom had a last name of Kestor I think. Sam Kestor, maybe? And Bob... ah, I can't remember.

Any of you think you might've heard this? It's killing me.
Can you sing that refrain once more? I couldn't hear proper....

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Well, it was in 12/8 meter in four beats of triplets, key of C I think. They'd sing "Sayoweh mamaseh. O fa nanayeh." in open 5ths over and over -- twice on C, once on F, then on G they'd sing "sayoweh mamaseh. Sayoweh mama sayoweeeeh" and then back to C to repeat. At the first repeat there was a piano countermelody bit in 8th note triplets that went mi-do-re-mi-so-fa-fa-la-so-so-do-ti-do.

ImcLoud:

[video=youtube;Ju1M-SQLBro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju1M-SQLBro[/video]

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I don't think I seen the same lion king as you... that would have been a short movie..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis