Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm taking my kitchen faucet out and swapping in a new one.

Not even for a review. :eek: :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
only a couple hours left Action Comics 1 June 1938 Superman's Debut CGC 9 0 Perfect White Pages | eBay if your going to bid better do it now..

Only a few books that stick out in a collectors mind and that list changes with whats popular {sadly hollywood dictates that} but this book will never not be the holy grail...

I have a lot of books and on that list I have most of them and multiple graded and ungraded copies, like amazing fantasy 15, hulk 181, ff 1, amazing, 1, 2, 6, 8, 11, 21, 25, 26, 33, 129, 133, ect ect Learning the lessons from the past when the iron man movies were rumored I picked up a bunch of copies of tales of suspense 39, iron man 1 and 2 , journey into mystery 83 and 84, iron man submariner 1 and 2, and a few other key Iron man books... I spent around $15K, ungraded, graded, anything I could find, locally and on line... I sold one of my tales 39's and 1 iron man #1 both graded well for over what I paid for all of the books!!!! I have 6 tales 39 and 4 iron man 1's, 14 books total left, all free because I jumped on it before they exploded...

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
New faucet in, along with new filters for the under-sink filtration system. Not sure how long I'll keep this new faucet in, but I'm sure not swapping it out tonight.

Trying to get up the motivation to go cut the grass and then head to the gas station and grocery store. Watching TV sure is sounding nice right now...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
New faucet in, along with new filters for the under-sink filtration system. Not sure how long I'll keep this new faucet in, but I'm sure not swapping it out tonight.

Trying to get up the motivation to go cut the grass and then head to the gas station and grocery store. Watching TV sure is sounding nice right now...
Why ... I'm almost afraid to ask but why the faucet swap? Are you trying to impress a girl?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Why ... I'm almost afraid to ask but why the faucet swap? Are you trying to impress a girl?
You're just trying to get Doug all riled up. :p

Nah, I was going to be shutting off the cold water anyway to replace the filters, and I had been thinking about putting in one of the new Moen's that I got earlier this month as a change from the one that I'd been using...so I just did it. Man, I should be in a Nike commercial. :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I picked up a new (used) to me waverunner , Yamaha XLT1200 , oh my....FAST , really fast. I took it out on the Delaware Bay to run in some fresh petro and

had the MPH up around 50 to 55 mph which is rocket like on water with plenty of more juice to spare. Not really boring but thought I would share. :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I picked up a new (used) to me waverunner , Yamaha XLT1200 , oh my....FAST , really fast. I took it out on the Delaware Bay to run in some fresh petro and

had the MPH up around 50 to 55 mph which is rocket like on water with plenty of more juice to spare. Not really boring but thought I would share. :D

CONGRATS ---VERY NICE, I bought a pair of GP1300r's in 2007 {they were a year old, I'm second owner} I figured I would upgrade them at some point, but they run perfect, they start everytime, they never give us any problems, just jump on and go, I don't even winterize them, in October when they open the dam to drain or lake down {kills the weeds} I just pull out all the boats and park them in my heated shop.. I have heard horror stories about how skis aren't reliable but them things have been awesome, I change the oil, and did a few batteries throughout the years... I was going to buy 2 new yamahas this year but the trade they offered me was beyond insulting so I kept the old girls, they still look and drive new... I ended up getting a new Xstar though, and last year we bought a new Pontoon boat, thats what we have at the lake house, 2 jet skis, the M/C and the 2 jetskis, no need for anything else..
good luck with her, have fun..

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
You're just trying to get Doug all riled up. :p

Nah, I was going to be shutting off the cold water anyway to replace the filters, and I had been thinking about putting in one of the new Moen's that I got earlier this month as a change from the one that I'd been using...so I just did it. Man, I should be in a Nike commercial. :D

Nah...I've stopped worrying about Alex and your relationship. On a unrelated note...I tried to get the wife to ask a young lesbian couple to come home with us last night. She said no. :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Nah...I've stopped worrying about Alex and your relationship. On a unrelated note...I tried to get the wife to ask a young lesbian couple to come home with us last night. She said no. :D
Where were you last night , Cape May lol

I think it's the unicorn proving ground!

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Points for having the balls to ask.

How did you approach that topic? What was the strategy? I mean, even if you got a 'no' ... you're also still alive to tell the story. haha.

Last edited:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Alcohol as involved...Strategy wasn't.;):eek::D
How would you feel if she seen 2 gay guys and was like "hey, hun, lets take them home" :D , lol or even just one homosexual, its doesn't even have to be a pair, still gonna hurt..

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
It's like you're new here...

:D
:D sometimes I feel that way... I spent the night with 2 lesbians once, very uneventful, we ate bagel pizzas and drank orange fanta, watched a couple episodes of greys anatomy and all fell a sleep on an air mattress using couch cushions as pillows and our jackets as blankets, I woke up and they were laying all over me using me as a pillow... Its a long story, missed a flight out of Oregon, waited for another flight that got cancelled last minute, met the girls at the airport, they were in the same boat as me, I had a friend that said I could crash at his office {he offered for me to stay at his house but he was out of town with just his 3 teenage daughters home, no thanks..}, he had his daughters drop off the air mattress {no blankets or pillows} and let me {us} in the office, then his daughter called him and said I had two girls with me, so he called like WTF is going on, lol.. I explained they were in the same boat and there were no vacancies anywhere because PDX cacelled 60% of their flights and our flight was last to know... Anyway, slept with a pair of lesbians, wasn't fun at all... my wife was really not amused, she was meeting me in Chicago and of course her flights were on time, so she was alone in a nice comfy hotel room and I was sticking to a plastic mattress {ever try to sleep on a air mattress with no sheets?} eating microwaved bagel pizzas...

Last edited:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How would you feel if she seen 2 gay guys and was like "hey, hun, lets take them home" :D , lol or even just one homosexual, its doesn't even have to be a pair, still gonna hurt..
Well yeahhhh ... but that's what lube is for, duh.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis