Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
How would you feel if she seen 2 gay guys and was like "hey, hun, lets take them home" :D , lol or even just one homosexual, its doesn't even have to be a pair, still gonna hurt..
I could use some interior design help...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Who's Craig7.
I don't think I was around at the start of iii

Sent via magic for sorcery

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I picked up a new (used) to me waverunner , Yamaha XLT1200 , oh my....FAST , really fast. I took it out on the Delaware Bay to run in some fresh petro and

had the MPH up around 50 to 55 mph which is rocket like on water with plenty of more juice to spare. Not really boring but thought I would share. :D
Nice! Enjoy it Rob.
Yamaha is pretty reliable, I always see them used by the rental places.
If I may add one word, it would be: Power Valve Clips:)
Power Valve Problems | Wave Eater Products

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
:D sometimes I feel that way... I spent the night with 2 lesbians once, very uneventful, we ate bagel pizzas and drank orange fanta, watched a couple episodes of greys anatomy and all fell a sleep on an air mattress using couch cushions as pillows and our jackets as blankets, I woke up and they were laying all over me using me as a pillow... Its a long story, missed a flight out of Oregon, waited for another flight that got cancelled last minute, met the girls at the airport, they were in the same boat as me, I had a friend that said I could crash at his office {he offered for me to stay at his house but he was out of town with just his 3 teenage daughters home, no thanks..}, he had his daughters drop off the air mattress {no blankets or pillows} and let me {us} in the office, then his daughter called him and said I had two girls with me, so he called like WTF is going on, lol.. I explained they were in the same boat and there were no vacancies anywhere because PDX cacelled 60% of their flights and our flight was last to know... Anyway, slept with a pair of lesbians, wasn't fun at all... my wife was really not amused, she was meeting me in Chicago and of course her flights were on time, so she was alone in a nice comfy hotel room and I was sticking to a plastic mattress {ever try to sleep on a air mattress with no sheets?} eating microwaved bagel pizzas...
Those bagel pizzas are dope though.

That was nice you let them stay in the office. Air mattress reminds me of: (safe for work visually, but one f-word, keep volume lower if needed):

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Who's Craig7.
I don't think I was around at the start of iii

Ah, Craig7. It's a sad, yet, all too familiar story of a young Canadian boy wanting to live in the desert. Craig7 was frightened of insects, yet he kept roaches. Which he claims were for recreational purposes only. He arrived in the desert smelling of hockey and maple. He met a seemingly nice Arizonian, or Amazonian, his details are unclear, named Adam. And Craig7 was never heard from again.

Last edited:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Those bagel pizzas are dope though.
No doubt, but I spent the night a with a pair of good looking lesbians from another state far away from my home and the fact that the microwaved bagel pizzas were the highlight is just pathetic on a few different levels...

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My elbows have been sore all weekend. Seriously whoever the sick human being was that designed Triceps Rope Pushdown, must have been a sadist.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Ah, Craig7. It's a sad, yet, all too familiar story of a young Canadian boy wanting to live in the desert. Craig7 was frightened of insects, yet he kept roaches. Which he claims were for recreational purposes only. He arrived in the desert smelling of hockey and maple. He met a seemingly nice Arizonian, or Amazonian, his details are unclear, named Adam. And Craig7 was never heard from again.

Oh my mum always told me don't talk go strangers

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Mmm...
I may have to ask one of the Mods to move this to that new Hygiene / Cologne / Men's European Shoulder Bag thread.
NTTAWWT

:D
I think I'm ready to take it to the next level with GO-NAD :eek:

Today I actually thought about taking that drive into Nova Scotia sort of going the long way to TO. Maybe in the fall ... I'm starting to feel a little romantic. You wanna go? :eek: Oh no ... was that too obvios? :eek:

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I think I'm ready to take it to the next level with GO-NAD :eek:

Today I actually thought about taking that drive into Nova Scotia sort of going the long way to TO. Maybe in the fall ... I'm starting to feel a little romantic. You wanna go? :eek: Oh no ... was that too obvios? :eek:
Obvious.......and a little bit disturbing.:eek:

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
No doubt, but I spent the night a with a pair of good looking lesbians from another state far away from my home and the fact that the microwaved bagel pizzas were the highlight is just pathetic on a few different levels...
Plus you gotta wait for the cheese to cool or it will burn the roof of your mouth (pro-tip lol).

If you were 'available' ... would they have done anything? Was one bisexual? Trying to figure out why two females would go sleep on an air mattress with a male stranger instead of doing the ol' bag and curl up on the airport floor (worst case). hehe. I could picture the young hippie types doing that, actually..

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Plus you gotta wait for the cheese to cool or it will burn the roof of your mouth (pro-tip lol).

If you were 'available' ... would they have done anything? Was one bisexual? Trying to figure out why two females would go sleep on an air mattress with a male stranger instead of doing the ol' bag and curl up on the airport floor (worst case). hehe. I could picture the young hippie types doing that, actually..
I wouldn't call them hippies, but they were Hetty {one had a Phish tattoo, say no more?}, I met them in the airport 12 hours prior, we were on the same flight so it started sitting in the same isle on the boarding platform, then we just talked back and forth about how long it was taking and the weather... Then I was getting up to get a drink and said do you guys want anything? and they said "yes, coffee bla bla bla" I brought back their drinks and a bag of rye chips {I had never seen them before, a big bag of just rye chips, genius thats the best part of trail mix} they knew all about rye chips and the 3 of us devoured the bag... So we talked and hung out for 12 friken hours, new them pretty well by the end of that, then when the flight was cancelled all together, they had no where to go, I had no where, we were tag team calling every hotel looking for rooms, NO ROOMS anywhere!! So I called my buddy, one thing lead to another and I asked to be polite, if they wanted to crash on a couch in a lawyers office, they were like "YES" I actually didn't expect it at all.. I was 28 at the time they were in their early 20's so its not like I am some creepy old man waving candy covered apples at them, lol... I am only pre mid 30's now {pre mid 30's, oh yeah, anything not to be mid 30's}, lol. I would hope a young pair of girls would still not find me "creepy"....

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I wouldn't call them hippies, but they were Hetty {one had a Phish tattoo, say no more?}, I met them in the airport 12 hours prior, we were on the same flight so it started sitting in the same isle on the boarding platform, then we just talked back and forth about how long it was taking and the weather... Then I was getting up to get a drink and said do you guys want anything? and they said "yes, coffee bla bla bla" I brought back their drinks and a bag of rye chips {I had never seen them before, a big bag of just rye chips, genius thats the best part of trail mix} they knew all about rye chips and the 3 of us devoured the bag... So we talked and hung out for 12 friken hours, new them pretty well by the end of that, then when the flight was cancelled all together, they had no where to go, I had no where, we were tag team calling every hotel looking for rooms, NO ROOMS anywhere!! So I called my buddy, one thing lead to another and I asked to be polite, if they wanted to crash on a couch in a lawyers office, they were like "YES" I actually didn't expect it at all.. I was 28 at the time they were in their early 20's so its not like I am some creepy old man waving candy covered apples at them, lol... I am only pre mid 30's now {pre mid 30's, oh yeah, anything not to be mid 30's}, lol. I would hope a young pair of girls would still not find me "creepy"....
Phish tattoo == hippie. Or at least 'Hippie traits.' Case solved. :)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Phish tattoo == hippie. Or at least 'Hippie traits.' Case solved. :)
Hippies have long arm pit hair and smell funny, these girls were Hetty, its different, they are generally better kept, have jobs, and homes that aren't vw busses..

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis