Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Seeing the family was grate.
Haveing lunch with Steph and the baby today actually.

I had my first rehab session and they've shed no light on the situation,
they done an assessment on me today and said buggar all and it was extremely annoying

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I believe the Rythmik preview published yesterday is my 100th article on AH (not including the handful I did on the forums). Yay me :D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
So I started working out with a personal trainer yesterday morning now I'm looking for walkers. Yeah I can barely walk. Stairs are pure hell. I know we have a lot of old guys around here what walkers do you use?

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
So I started working out with a personal trainer yesterday morning now I'm looking for walkers. Yeah I can barely walk. Stairs are pure hell. I know we have a lot of old guys around here what walkers do you use?
this one is looks really nice

But seriously I have 2 of them, one is a Life Fitness 97t which is a commercial machine my brother has a T5 from life fitness that is also very nice and more of a residential machine... My wife uses a Nordic Trac that has all kinds of fancy features hers is about 4 years old but its one of them jillian models, 40* up incline and 5* down incline... I like my life fitness commercial machine its built to last forever, I weigh 300 lbs sometimes so need a good machine if I am going to be running on it..

heres my machine http://www.lifefitness.com/commercial/cardio/treadmills/integrity-series/integrity-series-treadmill-97t.html Its a little more expensive than the others I paid $6700 and they bought my old life fitness for $2200 so after tax and my trade in it was around $5000... They have them up to $10000 but it only adds smart features like youtube and a tv, I have a tv in the gym so I didn't need it... but they are pretty nice...

Last edited:
BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Apparently in NJ state cracked car front windshield is not an automatic inspection fail.... who knew? :)

On other note - I got new speakers stands - these - Samson MS200 - Adjustable Nearfield Monitor Speaker SAMS200 B&H
Pro - All metal -> heavy duty and cheap (sold as pair) . Cons: only option for feet is spikes

New Setup:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NVLdBGWOLyQ/U_dNljZWYBI/AAAAAAAAIBc/G2FKAsVJtuM/w1358-h764-no/20140822_100214.jpg

New sound from different positioning is simple amazing
Nice. Nearfield monitors properly positioned = Musical bliss!!!

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
this one is looks really nice

But seriously I have 2 of them, one is a Life Fitness 97t which is a commercial machine my brother has a T5 from life fitness that is also very nice and more of a residential machine... My wife uses a Nordic Trac that has all kinds of fancy features hers is about 4 years old but its one of them jillian models, 40* up incline and 5* down incline... I like my life fitness commercial machine its built to last forever, I weigh 300 lbs sometimes so need a good machine if I am going to be running on it..

heres my machine Integrity Series Treadmill (97T) | Life Fitness Its a little more expensive than the others I paid $6700 and they bought my old life fitness for $2200 so after tax and my trade in it was around $5000... They have them up to $10000 but it only adds smart features like youtube and a tv, I have a tv in the gym so I didn't need it... but they are pretty nice...
I can barely walk and you are suggest 2000 dollar treadmills. Now I can barely lift my arms to type(Upper Body workout today)

Found out Da Hulk works out at my gym. I'll try not to make him angry.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I can barely walk and you are suggest 2000 dollar treadmills. Now I can barely lift my arms to type(Upper Body workout today)

Found out Da Hulk works out at my gym. I'll try not to make him angry.
I don't think they make treadmills much cheaper than $1500 this is the exact one my wife has X7i Incline Trainer | NordicTrack she loves that thing, her sister has the same one and they can race each other from different houses...

When I used to frequent gyms before I built the gym in my home, there was a guy Joe, about 7"s shorter than me maybe 5'10" but 330 solid lbs!!! I am 280-300lbs he was over a half foot shorter and 40lbs heavier!!! He was a monster for sure, strong too 10 plate bench for a pump, lol... He passed away about 5 years ago, looked like a beast but one of the nicest guys you could ever meet... He used to dress up like the hulk {paint himself green} and go to the local schools where his kids went around halloween...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Speaking of working out I just finished pigging out like a lord. Started out with pizza and chocolate and yogurt covered pretzels. That led to a nap. Breaded chicken cutlets and potato salad and cake and more of the pretzels. I can barely f^%&in' move but that's okay. I better go sleep this off before I do something crazy like raise the issue of religion in Missouri.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Speaking of working out I just finished pigging out like a lord. Started out with pizza and chocolate and yogurt covered pretzels. That led to a nap. Breaded chicken cutlets and potato salad and cake and more of the pretzels. I can barely f^%&in' move but that's okay. I better go sleep this off before I do something crazy like raise the issue of religion in Missouri.
Holy crap on a cracker! There are faster ways to kill yourself, you know.:rolleyes: Not that I'm advocating such a course of action....this thread would be even more boring without you.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Holy crap on a cracker! There are faster ways to kill yourself, you know.:rolleyes: Not that I'm advocating such a course of action....this thread would be even more boring without you.
Since I get sugar hang overs I can tell you that I'm contemplating any number of those faster methods. My f^%&ing head is pounding. I already took Excedrin because the generic 222's that I smuggled (hee hee :D) across the border are frightfully addictive.

I don't do this to myself through the week because I can't work like this.

I've missed you too. Where have you been? At one time I looked up to you as one of the Slacker Gods. :D

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Since I get sugar hang overs I can tell you that I'm contemplating any number of those faster methods. My f^%&ing head is pounding. I already took Excedrin because the generic 222's that I smuggled (hee hee :D) across the border are frightfully addictive.

222's have codeine (opiates) in them, right? For sure be careful with those, opiates aren't that hard to get off of physically compared to something like benzos, but, mixing opiates with stuff is really bad. Benzo's (Valium, Klonopin, Xanax, etc.) avoid becoming dependent on at all costs haha. Careful even with too much Excedrin, it can be hard on the stomach lining... make sure to take it with food if you can. Get some Gatorade too! (sources: personal experience haha)

For hangovers, the safe bet...

Just sayin'.... :p

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What exactly do you think gave me the munchies that led to the sugar OD to begin with? The sh!t ain't harmless I tell ya!

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

I've missed you too. Where have you been? At one time I looked up to you as one of the Slacker Gods. :D
Man, I've had a crazy busy summer! I mean I've even been too busy at work to post! :rolleyes: Around the house, there 's been a lot of maintenance to get done and we went back to "da rock" for two weeks vacation. And, it was stinkin' hot there! Which is quite unusual for a Newfoundland summer. Getting back to normal now, so I might be able to stop by a bit more often.

My summer to-do list is shrinking and I just have a couple of things left. This morning, I replaced the weather stripping around the back door. It was a compression-type seal and in the winter, it gets too stiff to seal very well. So, I just put in a magnetic type. I still have to clean the chimney, but shag it I'm gonna get a beer and burn some steaks. The chimney can wait...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Just finished my second rehab visit can move my arm around a little bit so it's improving
Why do we still not have a picture of the bullet hole? C'mon are you making this up and really got shot in the butt, lol...

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Why do we still not have a picture of the bullet hole? C'mon are you making this up and really got shot in the butt, lol...
Cause I haven't pulled the padding off yet, hahaha I wish then I'd be able to cut my own food,

Sent via magic for sorcery

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis