Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
If I was shot in the butt it would have been funny...
but I wasn't so it isn't funny,
it's just down right rude to walk around shooting at people.

Sent via magic for sorcery

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Soap, shampoo and toothpaste 99% of the time.

Calvin Klein Euphoria on special occasions.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Trying to get off my a$$ to go the liquor store to have something to drink while I sit here on my ...
Thinking of trying this, Chapman's Englishman | Our Products : Chapmans Brewing Company. Another fine Indiana brewery.

I don't usually get it in the can, but I saw this stiff Brit and thought I would give it a go. :eek: :eek:
I can not bring my self to drink beer out of a can, I feel like the next step would put me on a porch in front of an aluminum sided trailer blowing in a jug, kicking my dog for licking my passed out wife's face...

I know its early but maybe try the Jolly Pumpkin, man was I surprised how good it is... or if thats too gaff for you how about Allagash Currieux {dont know how to spell it but I can drink it pretty good..} Or maybe skip the entire beer trip and grab a 18yr old Jameson, call it a weekend, throw breaking bad season 1 ep 1 on and see where it goes...

Dam it first get to the liquor store what are you still doing here.... lets get this party started...

edit I went and looked up the jp, I figured there would be a ton of them... http://www.jollypumpkin.com/artisanales/orodecalabaza.htm looked this one up too http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/allagash-curieux/38037/ I spelt it correct, I didn't edit that part...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
My world is closing in. My options are running out. May as well throw the sirloins on the broiler.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I just tried a gelatinous protein drink. Nope, not what you're all about the joke about it being :D, but it might as well have been. Well, that with Sucralose in it. I'm actively trying not to heave.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I used to love watching the gym rats sucking up that expensive protein powder with skim milk, lol... The faces were entertaining, why would someone choose grape flavor then mix it with almond milk, lol... Priceless, stick the strawberry, vanilla, and cocoa... There used to be a coffee flavor that tasted good... But I was never one for mixing drinks, if I needed protein I would open 3 cans of tuna and have lunch.. or boil a pound of boneless skinless chicken breast.. Maybe a quart of egg whites... all the protein you can handle and you get lunch out of it too...

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
High Sierra shower head is sweet. Definitely an improvement over the stock showerhead that was in there, even if it is .1 GPM less efficient on paper. Trickle valve has helped a lot in the tiny stall. Overall well worth it.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
High Sierra shower head is sweet. Definitely an improvement over the stock showerhead that was in there, even if it is .1 GPM less efficient on paper. Trickle valve has helped a lot in the tiny stall. Overall well worth it.

What was your existing shower head rated at? Everyone that I have told the unit about loves them, super strong, almost massaging, I have yet to play with the 1.8 but I am sure it is more powerful than the 1.5, I am going to pick one up on my next order so I can compare them.. There are other low flow heads out there but none that feel like this one, it rinses better than 2.5gpm heads...

Good luck with it, I am glad you like it..

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I just tried a gelatinous protein drink. Nope, not what you're all about the joke about it being :D, but it might as well have been. Well, that with Sucralose in it. I'm actively trying not to heave.
Still, that reminds me of a time I was getting a blowjob and hit the girls gag reflex... she actually heaved. Puke was all over me, in her hair, on the sheets. What a mess. Good times.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Still, that reminds me of a time I was getting a blowjob and hit the girls gag reflex... she actually heaved. Puke was all over me, in her hair, on the sheets. What a mess. Good times.
Yah, that's like the catch 22 of dating, they want dinner first, you need to be smart about it, get her a salad with a light dressing, no cream soups, or wine, you will never get regurgitated red wine and lobster bisque stains out of your cars front seat, now ginger ale and rum with a side salad and minestrone soup, that's easy to get out... Also another trick- don't let them up, you already have the biggest hole plugged, how much vomit can come out of them 2 small nostrils, and by the time it comes out its almost filtered anyway... She will be so mortified that she just got sick the memories of you forearm pressing her head into your lap while her stomach is evacuating partially digested carrots through her nasal passages will quickly fade... This can backfire though and quickly turn into some life saving vomit riddled mouth to mouth resuscitation...

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Dudes, I like this thread...don't get it locked on us...
Shhh... we'll be on the next page soon. lol. Helps the forum rank for those long tail key words. :p

AND SO CLOSE TO 1,000,000 views...
I forget, when does the thread start tumbling apart? I remember on the first boring thread we got so high there started to be programming glitches haha, like pages would go away.. That's what started II .. I was missing in action when II ended, what caused III to be created?

We should be durability testers for the board software haha.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis