Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Also, 39 days until Godzilla releases on BD. Also I think I'll go see Guardians of the Galaxy in IMAX tomorrow.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
All I know is that when I graduated from high school I weighed 130. From college, 145-150. Two years later, minus 3 months, 170. Currently, 185.

I see a pattern here
You've probably noticed some odd hair growth around your smelly private parts too. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
You've probably noticed some odd hair growth around your smelly private parts too. :D
Why do you think he tried out that laser hair removal system? :D

Which he then returned. Huh. Now, there's a reason to never buy from Amazon Warehouse. :eek:

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well, if this is around your actual weight...

Then...yeah, you do. :D

(I'm trying not to pollute that other thread any more. :))
Hmm curious. I'm still not used to the idea of being bigger aka wider or weighing more than other people since it's only in the last year or so I've put on any weight. I thought my GF was going to punch me in the face about two weeks ago. She bought me some new shirts at the beginning of last school year and now they don't fit around the neck anymore. I'm such a little fatty.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Man I wish I could get some HGH or synthetic steroids. I'd be 5'4" 250.

Why do you think he tried out that laser hair removal system? :D

Which he then returned. Huh. Now, there's a reason to never buy from Amazon Warehouse. :eek:
You're still safe, the GF didn't buy that from Amazon. However, I won't tell you what I do to the other products I send back :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I think it's high time we just started calling this the lazy thread.

I have better things to do than drink coffee, post and then nap.

Why are my truck speakers still in a box?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Talk about deceiving numbers. Out of 50,000+ "members" 20,215 have 0 posts. A further 26,936 "members" have 10 posts or less. For a grand total of 47,151 or 89.66% of the total "membership".

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Talk about deceiving numbers. Out of 50,000+ "members" 20,215 have 0 posts. A further 26,936 "members" have 10 posts or less. For a grand total of 47,151 or 89.66% of the total "membership".
I fear the inevitable "Occupy Audioholics" movement, as we are the 1%. :eek:

:D

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I didn't sleep well last night.

My balls are clean though. I just showered. So, got that ball situation under control.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
I also didn't sleep with last night, but I have yet to shower.

I'll let you all do the math...
I'm too tired for math... I have two guesses:

A) You're sick.

B) You got laid, and don't want to wash the sex smell off until later. Ran up to your friend yelling "My finger smells like pussy, smell!!"

Either of those close?

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
.... I just meant my boys were still dirty. :)

But, all is in order now...all showered.
That's gotta be time consuming.
Since craig7 prefers a quick shower and Doug is more of the one hour bubble bath type.

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
That's gotta be time consuming.
Since craig7 prefers a quick shower and Doug is more of the one hour bubble bath type.

I gotta take a quick shower before a bath.. I mean.. otherwise there is risk of floaters. You never know for sure even if your a great wiper!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm starting to get annoyed. I've tried to upload a video to YouTube four times since yesterday, and it keeps failing to process it. It loads it fine, gets 95% of the way into processing it, then fails. I've tried two different versions of the file with the same result. I don't know why it isn't working.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis