What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Thosa looka awesome-a Mac. Looks like double tweeters. :eek: How do they sound? ENJOY!

Last edited by a moderator:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I figured they were ported, but looked double. Have they made a bookshelf with 2 tweeters? I know they make them with the tweeter on bottom and port on the top.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
The JBL ES bookshelfs have a tweet and a supertweet. The highs are great! The mids aren't very, though.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
Afterlife, if you're itching for some new bookshelfs, we need us a guinea pig to try these MB Quart Alexxas. If they're anything like the Veras, they'll be amazing.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Used Bluray 3 pack on ebay 11 bucks. ;)
Got these! Also ordered this CD last week. bikemig recommended this in the Show Off System thread. Thanks I love it:

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks to Tdogroeder's thread about switching his LCR, I too ended up ordering the Ascend Sierra 2 in Gloss Dark Cherry. There is a waiting due to parts back order and I'm traveling when they would have shipped. So, I won't have them till June 15 :(.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Wireless Lenovo W770(B) headset from the bay. Bought for Skype, etc,. Mix reviews on it, but for 20 bucks should work fine. Hopefully it will last a couple of years.

bears_t2

bears_t2

Junior Audioholic
Just got today at BB:

Rio3D
Europa Report
The Pirate Fairy

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
In addition to ordering Twister (the movie, pervs) this weekend, I decided to step into the 2000s and got some add-ons to allow wireless charging on my Galaxy S3.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis