Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
so today steph made me go for a drive to her friend from works house, I didn't want to go but she said it'll be good her husband is really nice turns out he likes music wood working and cars bryce found his new best friend

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
so today steph made me go for a drive to her friend from works house, I didn't want to go but she said it'll be good her husband is really nice turns out he likes music wood working and cars bryce found his new best friend

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk
I think speakers are begging for a larger room :rolleyes:

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
This is true out of curiosity what's the time there now?

That room is really long, he created that place so he could get away

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

But is it not too narrow .... and how about first reflections ????
Time is 23:19 NOW !

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
But is it not too narrow .... and how about first reflections ????
Time is 23:19 NOW !
Nah it's not to narrow, it's perfect for the application in witch he listens to music in, the tv reflection are cause the tv isn't on and the shutters are open, we listen to Tom petty and a few other albums with the shutters drawn closed, was perfect, the tv is only in there to watch music DVDs, or the foot ball when his wife throws them out of the livening quarters

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I used to have a real phobia of insects, including crickets. Times have changed. I have crickets in my house (two, I think...one adult and one juvenile). The adult wanders out into the living room in the evening to check things out, and tonight I tried to help it find some stuff to eat like I do sometimes. It (I don't know if it's a he or a she) seems to be digging the kibble of Niki's food that I put in front of it. Earlier, it was really excited about the small piece leftover from one of Niki's treats...maybe because it was small and the right size for it. That kibble is as big as it is.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I used to have a real phobia of insects, including crickets. Times have changed. I have crickets in my house (two, I think...one adult and one juvenile). The adult wanders out into the living room in the evening to check things out, and tonight I tried to help it find some stuff to eat like I do sometimes. It (I don't know if it's a he or a she) seems to be digging the kibble of Niki's food that I put in front of it. Earlier, it was really excited about the small piece leftover from one of Niki's treats...maybe because it was small and the right size for it. That kibble is as big as it is.
The Cricket Whisperer, starring Adam and Niki, special guest appearances by the Crickets.
Season 1 episode 1 "The Feeding"

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Just finished my federal income tax form. Not too painful.

Filling out the form, that is. :D
What a coincedence - I did mine and my wife's yesterday, as well. And, for the first time in a few years, we're both getting refunds. :) I would say that's because of the medical/dental expenses we incurred last year.:mad:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
What a coincedence - I did mine and my wife's yesterday, as well. And, for the first time in a few years, we're both getting refunds. :) I would say that's because of the medical/dental expenses we incurred last year.:mad:
I thought you had free health care in the great white north?
Or is there a deductible?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I dropped my personal Sony boycot yesterday and ordered an Xperia Z1 Compact, it's the same H/W as the flagship Z1 (at least flagship, until Z2 arrives); but in a smaller 4.3" package. I just don't like big phones!

Z1 Compact should be even significantly faster than iPhone 5S
Looking forward to new phone :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It's as if he read that directly from Craig7's play book.
You remind me of the girl that he said he broke up with. I kind of wonder if that just meant that he stopped stalking her. As much. She seemed too cute to date a guy who hung out on an audio forum and was freaked out by bugs.

And I say that as a guy who hangs out on an audio forum who used to be freaked out by bugs. :eek: :)

Then again, he did sell smokes to the local kids...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis