Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I seem to be having the opposite problem. I use an automatic zoom add on to my browser and it's not working in this thread. However, when I was at school today and I visited I had the same issue. Weird

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The AH forum has been acting a little screwy for me in other ways as well. Nothing major, just little things here and there. Curious.<style id="pageBrightnessCustomCSS">body{zoom:175%;}</style>

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
To rephrase Neytiri: Don't laugh. You don't laugh for this! This is sad. Very sad only.
Microsoft is really desperate. Rick and old man - they long established, that they would say anything on TV if compensated accordingly.

I bought my mom HP Chromebook 14 - tested it briefly to setup - it works just fine and all she needs is a chrome browser
I don't feel "scroogled". Speaking of collecting data on users - Google: Bing Is Cheating, Copying Our Search Results
I'm laughgin as this is a very funny ad.....

I almost made an order for a HP Chromebook 11 yesterday, I think the 14" is too big, as I just want something very small to have on the road.
I had varying models of Asus Eee netbooks and been very happy with them, but time has come for a replacement, they're too slow now.... The only thing that runs more or less on that netbook now is Bodhi Linux...
Mint and Ubuntu is too heavy.... Bodhi has it's weird things, but it's quite nice with the Japanese theme :p

The HP Chromebook 11 is certainly not a "racer" but it's small and light and cheap, the only really darn thing (almost showstopper) about Chrome OS is the lack of support for Skype, but that's not Google's fault.... this is a bugger, as I'm a heavy Skype user :confused:

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
:) everyone's lost there marbles Adams been fooling around with Tom again Brian has gone off Doug Idn what's going on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned

I'm starting to think my photo skills have come along way etc star jumps before or after photos :)

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Another weekend without a subwoofer, yay.

On the bright side, I get to play AH editor next week :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Another weekend without a subwoofer, yay.
During my recent amp shuffling, there were some gaps when the amps were out the door, but the new ones weren't in yet. Boy did that suck. Hopefully that new sub hurries itself up.

On the bright side, I get to play AH editor next week :D
Does that mean you caught the short straw to keep an eye on everything Adam, Doug, Rick, and Alex (if he ever comes back) posts? I figured that must be a full time position, to go around and "edit" all their inappropriate content they leak into the site :p<style id="pageBrightnessCustomCSS">body{zoom:150%;}</style>

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Can sit there making sub sounds that'll do for the time being yes?

Sent from my iPhone 5
using Tapatalk

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
During my recent amp shuffling, there were some gaps when the amps were out the door, but the new ones weren't in yet. Boy did that suck. Hopefully that new sub hurries itself up.
Indeed; I'm coming up on the two month mark now. To his credit, Nathan has been communicating (they had a major equipment breakdown), but it still sucks.

Does that mean you caught the short straw to keep an eye on everything Adam, Doug, Rick, and Alex (if he ever comes back) posts? I figured that must be a full time position, to go around and "edit" all their inappropriate content they leak into the site :p<style id="pageBrightnessCustomCSS">body{zoom:150%;}</style>
Not quite :p Gene's taking a vacation, so I'll be editing & publishing content. Hopefully it goes a little better than round one of publishing the sealed vs ported subwoofer article :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hopefully it goes a little better than round one of publishing the sealed vs ported subwoofer article :D
I wasn't around for that, but I take it that there were some issues. Solid plan! Always set the bar low at the beginning. ;) That way, expectations are low...and then you can do an average job, just step right over the bar, and look like a superstar. :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
The site still seems wonky. Mostly when I click on the last page of a thread the text is huge.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis