Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think if it were me, I would have gone in, total reckless abandon and done an entire a$$ cheek, just to see what would happen. Plus it would make for a funny picture to include in the review.
At least you wouldn't have been like the idiot who covered his junk in wax and then ended up at the emergency room (I recall that story from a while ago).

Well, maybe you wouldn't. :p

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
At least you wouldn't have been like the idiot who covered his junk in wax and then ended up at the emergency room (I recall that story from a while ago).

Well, maybe you wouldn't. :p
I'm usually more curious than cautious so that's a tossup :D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, but you're not a moron, right? :D Hot wax...used to rip hair out by the root...I know you can do the math.
Yeaaaa, but I'm easily swayed by peer pressure and I know it would make a funny youtube video after the pain wore off :p If it's funny later without any permanent damage, I'm game :D

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Manscaping is an art. Mohawks, landing strip, arrows, lightening bolts, etc. It can be a real conversation starter :D
Ummmm, no. Call me old fashioned, but hair removal below the neckline is for women.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Somehow, I don't think that manscaping is going to help me there. She probably also prefers dudes with, you know, muscles and stuff.

"Hey, babeee. I could pass for a twelve year old below the neck, but I've got mad posting skills."
You may have posting skills but your "post" better be huge...and then still probably not.:p

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Si senorita Upton. I am hairless...

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I really like a nice bald...

[h=1]
[/h]

Last edited by a moderator:
sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Near blizzard like last week and close to 60 degrees today, time to get outside

:):) Nothing better for the soul than warm sunshine.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I love my wife, but dayum! she's gross. I just spent 15 minutes pulling what I'm guessing was at one time a small furry woodland creature out of her sink drain.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis